Tom Trbo

He’s playing chess when everyone else is playing uno….

absolute freak

Am ok for Trbo to continue carving up given how he started the year (lol running down the Corso) and how much the media laid into the Eagles for the first four weeks.

837BFCE7 CA96 4257 ABD3 39C57A3FBC41

this guy is a freak ... hell, you could pay him $2 million a season and you'd still be getting value for money

this guy is a freak ... hell, you could pay him $2 million a season and you'd still be getting value for money
He’s playing so good that it justifies his brothers hugely over inflated contract.

The new rules have certainly elevated player like him to new levels. He just suits the new rules perfectly.

I think he suited the old rules just as well.

He did, but i dont think you see the kind of output he has now under the old rules. Its opened the game right up for players like him. There just so much scope for the attacking players to run riot.

I have to say i did love Vossy's commentary when Turbo beat about 9 Cowboys to score

"he's beaten every current Cowboy and maybe a couple of former players too"

"1 try is worth 7000 supercoach points"

lol

Grossly underpaid, pretty sure SBW, Khoder, Mundine and Politis have been looking to get him to break contract - you read it here first because you won't read this anywhere else.

Grossly underpaid, pretty sure SBW, Khoder, Mundine and Politis have been looking to get him to break contract - you read it here first because you won't read this anywhere else.
He’s on over a million dollars, not sure it’s quite the same as Haas on 550k

He's been outstanding but I am not sure he can do it against the likes of Melbourne and Penrith

That try he scored against the Cows the other night, I'd love to say it was Tommy at his absolute best but there was a bit of arm grabbing going on in that play

He's been outstanding but I am not sure he can do it against the likes of Melbourne and Penrith

That try he scored against the Cows the other night, I'd love to say it was Tommy at his absolute best but there was a bit of arm grabbing going on in that play
Even against Melbourne he had 2 try assists, 150+ run metres, 5 tackle busts, and 4 line break assists

He’s on over a million dollars, not sure it’s quite the same as Haas on 550k

He's the best player in the league by a fair length and is just over a million. Haas is a prop, an elite one but a prop and he's on $750k, not really sure there is that much of a difference comparatively speaking.

He's the best player in the league by a fair length and is just over a million. Haas is a prop, an elite one but a prop and he's on $750k, not really sure there is that much of a difference comparatively speaking.
No one is going to call a player on $1.1mil overpaid. It’s just not going to happen.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Midean
  • Lurker
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.