Top 3 hated Rugby League Players

Thomas the Tank said:
Jarryd Hayne is a fine individual! He'll be the number 1 player in the world in 2 years.

You should do stand up... that was great!! [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Thomas the Tank said:
Jarryd Hayne is a fine individual! He'll be the number 1 player in the world in 2 years.

What are the other players retiring en masse.

Exactly, that was the one year that they picked on form. He was in GREAT form that year. Then he went to hell.

Sabu_2008 said:
thanks for that i needed a good laugh

I dfound it funnier that Brad Meyers was actually selected for Australia for their tour to Britian one year. THAT was funny.

Did you actually watch RL that year? Meyers was a farking MACHINE.

1. Hayne - Someone actually shot at him (I am sure he was able to get to ground quick enough so the shooter thought he had got his target. Grub and diver.
2. Ennis - Diver, club-whore.
3. Gallen - Don't mind niggle but hate diving which all 3 are guilty of and I hate Gallen because he seems to be convinced what he does is positive to the performance of his side. Dives and above all niggles more than any one player in the NRL. At least Bird walks as much as he talks and doesn't act like a grub like he did a season or two ago.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
1. Hayne - Someone actually shot at him (I am sure he was able to get to ground quick enough so the shooter thought he had got his target. Grub and diver.
2. Ennis - Diver, club-whore.
3. Gallen - Don't mind niggle but hate diving which all 3 are guilty of and I hate Gallen because he seems to be convinced what he does is positive to the performance of his side. Dives and above all niggles more than any one player in the NRL. At least Bird walks as much as he talks and doesn't act like a grub like he did a season or two ago.

seconded

Bird is a pile of crap also.

I think Bird is arrogant but he doesn't do the things he once did on the field like knee people for instance. He is a very good player and I still dislike him but most of what he does is tough not like Gallen, Ennis and Hayne who are pure dirt and who act like cats. I just think Bird talks more with his football than with his niggle now whereas the others are the other way around.

Gallen - dirt
Bird - filth
Hayne - Flash so and so and the dive will NEVER be forgotten.

Good news for you Bird haters - he looks like he is going to be injured for much longer than was expected. icon_thumbs_u

Mason - Need I say more.
Bird - As above
Jared Hayne - Grub, cheat, liar. Rotten garbage. Useless winger. Praised far too often.

The Rock said:
[quote="FCB BB AKA MB":35ja0dlr]I think Gallen is a dead set cert I don't think anyone excluded him.

True. Maybe a most hated of all time then?

Although I think Andrew Johns is a cert for that.[/quote:35ja0dlr]

It would really annoy me if that happened, he is only as hated as he is because of the dicks on 9 who lube over him. Plus the drugs, but we all still love Wendell.

Top 3 hated players currently:

Paul Gallen - Thug. Should be in prison after what he did to Laffranchi.
Jaryd Hayne - Diving cheating pussy
Matt King - Grub. Every time i see his picture I just want to punch him in the face.

All time:
Andrew Johns - Dell loses 2 years of his career for drug use and rightfully so. Johns gets a fucking contract with channel 9. [icon_non
Geoff Toovey - Whinger
....Can't think of a third at the moment...I'll get back to it.

I would say Gallen, Bird and Mason.

All 3 are grubs, like to do the talking but dont always deliver (Mason in particular).

Hayne, Perry and Faumuina were very close to being selected in the top 3 but its very hard to go past the 3 named!

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.