Top 3 hated Rugby League Players

Danny Buderus (man i can't wait till that so-and-so get's off my tv screen)
Mark Riddell (i almost took some joy out of the tackle Hodges put on him, seeing him on the big screen with tears was priceless)
Frank Pritchard (i just can never forgive him for the malicious intent he set out to get K with, and the fact he did it legally still shits me).

Honourable mentions to: Beaver Menzies, Carl Webb and Billy Slater (except when he plays origin and happens to put the ball under the posts for the winning try, i just can't take to him), Matt Geyer, Matt Bowen, Joey and Matt King!

wally said:
Mark Riddell (i almost took some joy out of the tackle Hodges put on him, seeing him on the big screen with tears was priceless)
Frank Pritchard (i just can never forgive him for the malicious intent he set out to get K with, and the fact he did it legally still shits me).

Honourable mentions to: Beaver Menzies, Carl Webb and Billy Slater (except when he plays origin and happens to put the ball under the posts for the winning try, i just can't take to him), Matt Geyer, Matt Bowen, Joey and Matt King!

Frank the Tank will not be happy!

Matt King - could never stand the tosser
Shane Perry - WB's fault i hate him for continually playing him...
Timana Tahu - Still annoys me even though he isn't playing league anymore

FCB BB AKA MB said:
1. Hayne - Someone actually shot at him (I am sure he was able to get to ground quick enough so the shooter thought he had got his target. Grub and diver.
2. Ennis - Diver, club-whore.
3. Gallen - Don't mind niggle but hate diving which all 3 are guilty of and I hate Gallen because he seems to be convinced what he does is positive to the performance of his side. Dives and above all niggles more than any one player in the NRL. At least Bird walks as much as he talks and doesn't act like a grub like he did a season or two ago.
[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. Freakin' hilarious!!!

I agree about Bird - he certainly doesn't do the things he used to and he is a million times tougher than Paul Gallen, but I still find him a bit of a grub and as I said, that stupid mo of his....what the hell is that all about? [icon_shru

uji said:
Gallen - dirt
Bird - filth
Hayne - Flash so and so and the dive will NEVER be forgotten.
icon_thumbs_u I hate Hayne more than Bird though.....so
Gallen [icon_thumbs_do [icon_thumbs_do [icon_thumbs_do
Hayne [icon_thumbs_do [icon_thumbs_do
Buderus [icon_thumbs_do

EDIT: Just remembered I hate Buderus even more than Bird.........

Billy Slater are you kidding.
He is the most liked guy out there, plays the game in good spirit, always has a smile on his face, speaks well the boy is a absolute champion, we need more superstars like Billy.

Yeah I find that weird too (Wally, you must have some reason I'm sure!). But even if you don't rate him as a player (I do), you still gotta like the boy! I mean, I don't know what he's really like, but he comes across as a really nice, innocent decent bloke. He doesn't appear stupid or arrogant, speaks well and he's cute. Someone you could take home to Mummy lol!!

But meh, each to their own I guess!!

I honestly cannot understand why people hate Buderus outside of him being the NSW captain, the guy is a legend and in the top 5 or so hookers to play the game. He plays his heart out every week doesn't play the game dirty, all you could get into him about is his bitching but he is no worse then 99% of captains to play the game. Tallis, Menzies, Toovey, Kennedy, Kimmorley all bitched as captains at least as much maybe more than he does. No one in the game has a bad word to say about him (even Cam Smith who allegedly didn't like him gets along with him). He plays his guts out every week and wears his heart on his sleeve just like Gordie and to hate Bedsy because they have the same mentality is crazy. He isn't the best hooker in the game anymore but he is the form one this season and it is a tragedy he is going overseas.

Yeah I've never hated him. He's never played for any side I've liked but I admire him as a player. I used to love watching him lose to the Qlders but I actually almost felt sorry for him the other night walking down the tunnell after they lost.

He played for Australia, Dara :P

I've never liked him. No particular reason, other than his whinging and carry on I guess, and his insanely wide mouth and gaps in his teeth. Looks like a yokel! :P

Coxy said:
He played for Australia, Dara :P

I've never liked him. No particular reason, other than his whinging and carry on I guess, and his insanely wide mouth and gaps in his teeth. Looks like a yokel! :P

Gordie looks more like a yokel than Buderus and whinged and carried on more...do you hate him Coxy?

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.