Top 3 hated Rugby League Players

haha I knew that was gonna get a reaction. Sooooo predictable

Kidwell is worse than Carroll!

I forgot to put him in my top 3. But thats right hes not as bad as Gallen, Bird and Mason!

I also don't have much time for Bryce Gibbs...but he's more of an idiot than anything else.

mrslong said:
I also don't have much time for Bryce Gibbs...but he's more of an idiot than anything else.

He is a cat meow. Especially when Ennis is giving it to you.

Never understood so many people calling TC a grub hey.

Especially when you consider the Lowe acts that guys like Kidwell, among others, take part in. Heh.

TC? A grub? For what? Has he ever been suspended? Amazing really.

I don't see how TC is a grub. I really don't. And I'm not being biased at all, I can and will admit when a player of the team I support is acting like a bastard. Eg. Andrew Gee was a grub, and Ennis is a diving cat but Tunza....he's a hard bastard but he certainly isn't a grub.

Ah Scott has done it again. Caught a couple of fish my dear lol

Well it could be his honest opinion for all we know, I'm just curious as to how he is a grub. I'm not having a go or anything

I think they consider TC a grub because he tackles people. Judging by Souths' recent scorelines they certainly don't! :P

Nah it is his honest opinion Scotty but I knew he would get a few nibbles with that comment.

Just like I would if I say one of my most hated players is Lockyer. I dont know what it is but he just erks me.

Nah I can see it actually. Parts of Locky's personality can definitely be grating, particularly if you don't understand where he's coming from.

Playboy Bunny said:
Nah it is his honest opinion Scotty but I knew he would get a few nibbles with that comment.

Just like I would if I say one of my most hated players is Lockyer. I dont know what it is but he just erks me.
A bit like the way I can't stand that Robbie Farrah [icon_non something about him ticks me off....that little goody goody

Playboy Bunny said:

See, but he and you will receive no bites if you say that you hate them. It's the fact that he said he hated him because he was grubbier than Gallen was the fact that people actually noticed and questioned it.

Hell, it'd be like me seeing I hate Kidwell because he's a white-supremicist, Australian KKK member who likes to eat puppies and throw small children off cliffs. Except Twizted wasn't telling the truth [icon_lol1.

Piss off. You only like TC because he plays for your team. Kidwell does go out and do grubby things and I am not going to defend it because that is what we bought him for, after his knee injury he has gone soft.

Go watch some SOO with TC and watch the grapples, cheap shots, rubbing the head into the ground, kneeing. Did it in the Souths game this year at Suncorp and the reason more then Gallen, he gets away with it were Gallen doesn't.

Wasn't fishing at all, I have an opinion and you guys do too. Qlders are quick to whinge and whine about New South Welshmen doing dirty plays, maybe you should look in your own backyard first.

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.