Top 3 Sportsmen you have seen

Michael Jordan
Shane Warne
Sachin Tendulkar

The Brizz said:
As good as Peyton Manning is the fact he has only led his team to 1 championship means he could not possibly be considered in the same league as some other all time greats. Personal success is all well and good but in a team game you have to have more titles on your CV.

I disagree with that. History is littered with brilliant athletes who, for reasons outside their control, never reached the very top of the mountain. It's why we have rep footy and league MVP awards; the best team gets a trophy at the end of the season, but the best player isn't always with the best team.
Peyton is without argument the best quarterback in the game. He's put in the same hard work as Schumacher and Armstrong. I can't think of any other QB in history that I would choose before him. And I don't even like him that much!

It's not about Championships... by the time Peyton is finished, he will lead most of the QB statistics possible. He's outdoing Brett Favre at a ridiculous pace.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • BroncosAlways
  • Behind enemy lines
  • broncsgoat
  • Kev_Guz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Skyblues87
  • davidp
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.