Tour De France

Cadel tried to attack tonight, but Astana was having none of it. Then a minute or two later, Contador blew them away with his acceleration.

That acceleration from Contador was awesome. And did you see when Cadel first made his move and Armstrong decided to stick with him - Cadel was busting his guts and Lance wasted zero energy just staying with him. Lance is a machine!!!

Aye. It'd be great if Cadel could actually break away at some stage and get himself back into a winning position, but it's nigh on impossible. His team has let him down immensely so far.

Astana on the other hand are remarkable. Contador is insanely awesome at climbing and Armstrong hasn't really changed at all. Remains to be seen if he can keep it up though, pretty sure he can.

LOLZ - That was a joke intended to annoy Ari and his Cadel hating.

Clintos said:
LOLZ - That was a joke intended to annoy Ari and his Cadel hating.

Ari is an odd ball. He hates edwards. Hates federer. Weirdo.

Who the hell is Edwards?

Lol, i was also wondering that.

Fidel?

Do you not like West Indian cricketers Ari?

Clintos said:
Fidel?

They're generally pretty cool. Perhaps Coxy was calling me a racist?

Ari Gold said:
Clintos said:
Fidel?

They're generally pretty cool. Perhaps Coxy was calling me a racist?

Well i quite like edwards, so it stands to reason you hate him. You go out of your way to disagree with me. :-)

I don't need to go out of my way to disagree with you. Your poor choice in sportsman does that all by itself [icon_razz1

Ooo that hurts. Did you think of that yourself or did you have to get your bet club buddies to put a multi of suggestions in? ;-)

Says it all

Last edited by a moderator:

Active Now

• Santa
  • mystico
  • jd87
  • Financeguy
  • Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Griffo
  • Xzei
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Old Mate
  • GCBRONCO
  • barker
  • whykickamoocow
  • Aldo
  • Fatboy
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.