RUMOUR TPJ to be sacked

I honestly couldn't see TPJ sacrificing big money to go to a top club like storm or roosters. I think it's more likely he would take big money from a desperate club like the bulldogs, dragons or warriors.

Yep, I think TPJ got a bit of envy over big Dave's dollars and wants to also cash in, so he got on the phone trying to drum up some interest.

He did his own risk assessment and presumed she wasn’t infected, so no. Besides which, this is about a contract breach, that if scaled would bring down the comp. It’s not about that one time you drove blind drunk because there was no one else on the road.
You won't convince broncotrump mate.

Last edited:
****, I must be the most blocked guy on here 😯 I have to add Big Bucky to the list!! I wonder if the admins can give me a count🤔

Still it's fun reading their posts even though I usually can't see them. I used to wonder who was talking to whom but now it all makes sense.

More people have way worse diseases than this. It is nonexistent in so far as it’s irrelevant

More people have way worse diseases than this. It is nonexistent in so far as it’s irrelevant

For some people maybe, for some people it will bend you over and go to town. We are so damn fortunate in our area of the world that we can sit back and say that.

Active Now

• Midean
  • Sproj
  • NSW stables
  • theshed
  • broncotville
  • Shane Tronc
  • ivanhungryjak
  • barker
  • broncos4life
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Dash
  • bert_lifts
  • Harry Sack
  • thenry
  • Financeguy
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.