RANT Trash the Dolphins

If you knew the time spent elsewhere you wouldn't feel so special.

Serious question, do you guys actually think you're in the hunt for a premiership this year?
If we can sort out what dragged as down at the back end of last year then yes, Penrith and Parra are weaker and Storm have lost half their forward pack, I thought we where at the level of Sharks and Cowboys before it went to shit.

If we can sort out what dragged as down at the back end of last year then yes, Penrith and Parra are weaker and Storm have lost half their forward pack, I thought we where at the level of Sharks and Cowboys before it went to shit.

Yep ...until then
we looked pretty good...sort of

**** knows what happened but it coincided with ARey's injury and loss of form.

The problem is Reynolds can't stay on the field. 5 prelims 1 grand final and no silverware. The sooner your halves are properly settled the better. I am also not certain Walters will be able to bring a team along through a finals series.

No need to trash the marine mammals across town. They’re the new kid on the playground shaking their fists at everyone saying “I’m here, don’t mess with me”. That scared new kid.
I don’t buy the “rivalry” crap either, their team would barely make the Super League top 5. No one will voluntarily jump on a sinking ship, even if they’re in our backyard.
Titans - case in point.
Just remember:
Winning takes care of everything.
The Broncos just need to win. Simple.
Then you could bring in the Jets, Brisbane Bombers and who cares what else, players will stay.

The problem is I am married sooooo...
Well that explains your time here!

No need to trash the marine mammals across town. They’re the new kid on the playground shaking their fists at everyone saying “I’m here, don’t mess with me”. That scared new kid.
I don’t buy the “rivalry” crap either, their team would barely make the Super League top 5. No one will voluntarily jump on a sinking ship, even if they’re in our backyard.
Titans - case in point.
Just remember:
Winning takes care of everything.
The Broncos just need to win. Simple.
Then you could bring in the Jets, Brisbane Bombers and who cares what else, players will stay.
Nah **** the Lolphins.

Titans have always been a plastic, pretend Qld team. Dolphins I do expect to do a lot better - they have the history, many many local supporters, and the junior pathways to be big in the game. NRL absolutely fucked them by only allowing 12 months to prepare, that was rough (and it shows). They will come good in the medium term I have no doubt, Woolf was highly sought after and they won't lose much when Bennett finally steps down. It will absolutely be a fierce rivalry, once they get their shit together in a couple of years.

You're dead right that Broncos just need to start winning though. The reputation of the club is not beyond repair just yet. And our towels, have you felt our towels?! Just heavenly, apparently.

Well that explains your time here!

Nah **** the Lolphins.

Titans have always been a plastic, pretend Qld team. Dolphins I do expect to do a lot better - they have the history, many many local supporters, and the junior pathways to be big in the game. NRL absolutely fucked them by only allowing 12 months to prepare, that was rough (and it shows). They will come good in the medium term I have no doubt, Woolf was highly sought after and they won't lose much when Bennett finally steps down. It will absolutely be a fierce rivalry, once they get their shit together in a couple of years.

You're dead right that Broncos just need to start winning though. The reputation of the club is not beyond repair just yet. And our towels, have you felt our towels?! Just heavenly, apparently.
I actually came in here to say that it’s a shame no one has come up with a solid insult play on their name but Lolphins isn’t bad

They do have an inbuilt supporter base etc etc… and they will jag a few wins this year too. Still not the powerhouse that we are WHEN we finally start winning.
This “rivalry” will be like Highlander..
There can be only one.

The problem is Reynolds can't stay on the field. 5 prelims 1 grand final and no silverware. The sooner your halves are properly settled the better. I am also not certain Walters will be able to bring a team along through a finals series.
He was fine until he got tackled in the ribs, he wasn't the same after that.

I apologise i thought you were a Rabbitohs fans.

He was fine until he got tackled in the ribs, he wasn't the same after that.
This is what I am saying. He has had that niggle in him for ages. It's either his back or his ribs. He is one good hard tackle away from retirement. He is the toughest halfback in the last decade, but it's to the detriment of his longevity.

I apologise i thought you were a Rabbitohs fans.
I am, but I was with half the supporters who were happy to see him go if he wanted more than a year at a time. He went missing when it counted because by years end he was busted. We now have a good defensive halfback, who I believe will be part of Souths' next premiership.

I am, but I was with half the supporters who were happy to see him go if he wanted more than a year at a time. He went missing when it counted because by years end he was busted. We now have a good defensive halfback, who I believe will be part of Souths' next premiership.

but if you were a Rabbitohs fan you would have known:
  • that he has played in 2 grand finals not 1
  • that he has won 1 premiership, not zero
  • he hasn't played less than 20 NRL games in a season since 2016.
since you don't appear to know any of that it makes it hard to believe you are actually a fan of the Rabbitohs.

I'm not a Rabbitohs fan and I appear to know more about them than you do.

I would buy that you are a member of the NSW media ... they've been pushing the injury prone line for a while now.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • bazza
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Mustafur
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Skyblues87
  • broncos4life
  • Rough and Ready
  • LittleDavey
  • Horseheadsup
  • Scorchie
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • Galah
  • MrTickyMcG
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.