Trial 1: Broncos vs Cowboys

Well it was 6 all with 20 to go. then the bench change happened.

Or an injured Hunt or Milford? if the cost is Waddell to be healthy after a scrappy trial affair for the rest to be able to walk away so be it I'm glad to walk away injury free, besides I wouldn't wish injury on a player just because I don't rate them.

Maybe I didn't make it clear that I was making a joke, because that answer seems way too serious haha.

At least our spine has had a game to gel and learn each others games more, no injuries occurred and by all accounts we put in a competitive performance in poor conditions. As spwn said I don't take the results from the trials that seriously and trial form doesn't mean that much.

Onward and upward

Last edited:
Just a quick summary of what i seen, I was wedged down in one corner all game so missed a bit of the action...
The rain come around the 30 min mark which caused plenty of handling errors!

1 Jordan Kahu - Thought he played good apart from a few drop balls, looked good in attack and supporting.
2 Daniel Vidot - Did his usual thing, gained plenty of metres, nothing to exciting.
3 Tom Opacic - Don't recall too much.
4 Aaron Whitchurch - Seemed pretty strong especially running the ball.
5 Lachlan Maranta - Did his usual thing, played Fullback when Kahu was off for what its worth.
6 Anthony Milford - Looked a lot better than in the 9's last week, few good runs and kicks.
7 Ben Hunt - Pretty quiet for his standards, kick a ball out on the full is what i remember the most.
8 Josh McGuire - Probably the Broncos best tonight along side Milf, plenty of strong runs.
9 Andrew McCullough - Seem to make a few mistakes,fairly quiet.
10 Adam Blair - Made one good run i remember, don't think he played many minutes.
11 Alex Glenn - Done nothing exciting to remember.
12 Todd Lowrie - Making plenty of tackles is all i remember.
13 James Gavet - Made a few decent runs.
14 Joe Boyce - Nothing to remember.
15 Mitchell Dodds - As Above.
16 Greg Eden - Played on the wing, don't thing he had much chances with the ball.
17 Jon Green - Don't remember.
18 Francis Molo - As Above.
19 Darren Nicholls - Can't even remember seeing him on the field.
20 Kodi Nikorima - Come on for Milf in the 2nd half, played ok.
21 Joe Ofahengaue - Few strong runs, like most forwards didnt get too many minutes.
22 Travis Waddell - Made some mistakes but looked ok and quick in attack.

If it was a normal round and had a 3,2,1 for this game it would be for me:
3 Moose
2 Milf
1 Whitchurch

Hannant was very good for the Cowboys too!

In the 57th minute returnee Dodds rattled the ball out of a Cowboy attacker, a great sign for a player in his first match in 18 months.

I hope he gets some game time this year...

Surely not, he's at least 22...?

Maybe I didn't make it clear that I was making a joke, because that answer seems way too serious haha.

Yeah I knew you meant it in a joking fashion just found it in bad taste but I'm not about to condemn you to hell for it.

Yeah I knew you meant it in a joking fashion just found it in bad taste but I'm not about to condemn you to hell for it.

I will! Go to hell, [MENTION=1917]Ari Gold[/MENTION]! Your taste is sub-par and you smell of wet dog.

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • LittleDavey
  • Spoon
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • Stix
  • Redux
  • Thelmus
  • Midean
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Big Del
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Skathen
  • Morkel
  • Tim K
  • Aldo
  • Broncorob
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.