Trial #1 vs. Cowboys Pre-Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did Strasser look? Guessing 20min gone?

It was only tariq sims that made the break

Oh I thought it was their winger?? Kahu put the foot down and looked very quick

Molo looks good. Hala looks slow.

Half time. Cowboys lead 16-4, dominating up the middle with quick play the balls and some lazy defence. Didn't see enough of strasser to form an opinion. Granville was average and what I saw of Cullen he was struggling in defense against the big boys. Anything to add boys?

Down 4 - 16 at the half....that said Brisbane have played pretty well and created chances.

Looked best with Nikorima and Strasser in the halves.

What about Kahu and yowl yen?

How is JYYs leg. Any sign of a limp?

They were attacking right in front of me and Strasser and Nikorima seemed the best.

Plus I think we were better when Granville was jumping out of DH...putting pressure on their markers...

Watching Nikorima....I'd give him a go in grade right now....set up our try and some of his soft short passing was really good.....Strasser and Nikorima....two more Wavell boys done good.....

Cowboys 16 (Jason Taumalolo, Tariq Sims, Cameron King tries; 2/3 goals)
Broncos 4 (Daniel Vidot try)

Yes JYY has a noticeable limp. Looks uncomfortable as a spectator but is probably used to it and it's just how he is. Nikorima has looked pretty good, has tried to go himself too many times though.

Keep an eye out for Kodi's younger brother Jayden who was apparently added to the bench.

Squad has been inflated to 26 now with another 3 NYC players added. Of course Paki was also revealed as #22 after it was announced that Maranta wouldn't take any part.

Last edited:
Kahu has played well IMO. Broncos attacking play has been dominated by left side plays down Copley and mills side so jharal hasn't seen much ball although our only try has been down this side. I'm guessing I'll get more of a look this half if they continue to do left hand plays

So far Todd lowrie and Jarred Wallace have had good games. Kahu good early. Halves have been chopped and changed. Goal line defence the concern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Astro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.