Trial #3 - Broncos vs Dolphins

Fair points there Big Pete his by no means a natural but it doesn't mean he couldn't make the transition either(which you indicate), I just think our backline needs a bit of tinkering to get the balance right and unless Reed and Copley can click in their respective positions then changes are needed and that may mean bringing Oates into it, which is not even necessarily a longterm move, heck maybe not even for the entire season.

His stint was one of the highlights in a mediocre year.

But there were a lot of technical issues and I don't think they were ever going away.

Agree to an extend but not really more then what Copley or Vidot have shown at present, don't get me wrong though I think we can get by with Copley Reed combo, but I just can't help think we are missing an opportunity to see if we can get more out of those two positions. Anyway a trial to see how he goes, worth exploring at the very least.

Vidot and Maranta aren't forwards. And we have 2 quality halves something this club hasn't had in a very long time.

I'm talking about Oates and Vidot.

One is a forward and the other is a forward pretending to be a winger.

Well I guess they're both forwards pretending to be wingers..

I'm talking about Oates and Vidot.

One is a forward and the other is a forward pretending to be a winger.

Well I guess they're both forwards pretending to be wingers..

And half way through the year, Kahu goes to the wing and Oates comes off the bench to play second row.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.