Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

how long is this half going for?

Very poor opening 25 minutes. It was 2018 redux

NRL.com and Broncos.com.au want me to sign in to watch. What's everyone watching this on?

You know I've been no fan of his signing but you're being a tad harsh. Bird has been close to the only one out there showing any intensity

Is he? I haven't seen anything from him at all. I mean, he is very good at standing around what's going on, that' about it.

I don't think people were prepared for short term pain.

Things were never going to change instantly. It's always going to take time. It took the Rabbitohs time to start playing the way Seibold wanted them to play.

Short term pain for long term gain.

NRL.com and Broncos.com.au want me to sign in to watch. What's everyone watching this on?

broncos.com.au

you just need the free nrl account ... not live pass

Very poor first half.

Biggest thing is everyone, even the props, are looking at trying to do something extra or unnecessary. I wasn’t a big fan of Bennetball, but situations do call for basics and ball control. Having inexperienced halves along with some unfamiliar pairings and positions aren’t helping, and it’s still a trial, but I hope we show more cohesion in the second half

Mostly because we have the evil Empire in the first round, and I’m sick of losing to those *****

Last edited:
Oh cool. I'm on. 18-6. Pathetic.

SOS' kicking game that half was in another dimension to Niko's

Let me guess, everyone's screaming about how poor X player is, and everyone's tired, yet haven't figured out that errors destroys momentum and get you no platform for the attack to work on?

SOS' kicking game that half was in another dimension to Niko's

Niko did much better once he shook the rust off but frankly his shithouse kicking completely overrides any positive in his game.

Let me guess, everyone's screaming about how poor X player is, and everyone's tired, yet haven't figured out that errors destroys momentum and get you no platform for the attack to work on?

pretty much ... although you can add in a sack Seibold

Niko did much better once he shook the rust off but frankly his shithouse kicking completely overrides any positive in his game.

IMO, Niko would do us the most good on the bench, to provide a bit of spark and give Macca a rest.

I think SOS would complement Milford a lot better

Active Now

• Gaz
  • MrTickyMcG
  • TimWhatley
  • Nerd
  • Manofoneway
  • broncos4life
  • Old Mate
  • lynx000
  • Manifesto
  • Lurker
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • RolledOates
  • Tim K
  • Big Del
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.