Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Mightybroncs2k17

Mightybroncs2k17

NRL Player
Jan 15, 2017
I can definitely see some of the changes we've attempted to make, halves playing both sides of the field, early ball movements and back line set deeper.

Nothing matters if you dont get the basics right though. Tbf the titans look like a round 5 team atm and we look like a team playing a trial.

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
IMO, Niko would do us the most good on the bench, to provide a bit of spark and give Macca a rest.

I think SOS would complement Milford a lot better

I’ve always maintained it’s his best position, for him and the team

something

something

QCup Player
Jun 6, 2015
I am not as disappointed as everybody else seems to be. Titan's played a really good half, and two of their tries were opportunistic. Oates should have scored that try, and Bird could have scored an opportunistic try as well. Just the way the ball bounces sometimes.

I think Bird's defence has been pretty awesome. Oatesy's been strong, apart from that one error of judgement. Glenn has been good. Fensom's been good. Is Offa playing? he has been quiet. Half's have been rocks and diamonds... opals, maybe. Isaako pretty decent. Boyd a bit shit, didn't like that running backwards at 20mins. Overall a 5/10, it's not the end of the world.

Dee

Dee

QCup Player
Apr 30, 2010
I know its only a trial game but Jesus, that was a poor 1st half performance. Our attitude is still stuck in 2018, none of the boys want to do the hard yards taking the ball up, running hard and tackling hard. We want to score off every play, throwing it around, making simple fundamental errors. I hope Seibold gives them a spray, that was disgraceful.

Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay

QCup Player
Jun 5, 2013
And everything is Macca's and Boyd's fault.
A made a very specific criticism about something Macca did twice and didn't put singular blame on him for either try. I didn't feel the need to blame the guys who dropped the ball because it doesn't need to be pointed out. If you want to make a strawman of me that's fine, but on seeing the replays of Proctor's tries I stand by my comments that McCullough was flat-footed with a loose ball.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
A made a very specific criticism about something Macca did twice and didn't put singular blame on him for either try. I didn't feel the need to blame the guys who dropped the ball because it doesn't need to be pointed out. If you want to make a strawman of me that's fine, but on seeing the replays of Proctor's tries I stand by my comments that McCullough was flat-footed with a loose ball.

Settle down cupcake. It was a generalisation of critisicms from last year. Its not all about you.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Oddly my stream only blurred up in the last minute of the half.

Getting a smack before the season starts is usually a good thing. The Tits have been pretty good but the score flatters them a bit, it probably should be 6-6 or 6-12 to the Tits. To be honest I'm not able to see much Seibold in the team...yet.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Fleg is a goer

Last edited:
ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
Just came to the realization that is only a trial and means **** all. why are we this worked up

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
Can’t buy a penalty either it seems

B

Brotherdu

NRL Player
Feb 20, 2017
Oates is soooo important for this team. We have to extend his contact asap.

Donald Garner

Donald Garner

NRL Player
Feb 5, 2017
Jesus fucking Christ. They lay all over us and not a penalty. They get a bullshit penalty the next set

B

big k

QCup Player
Apr 10, 2013
Only just tuned in.... how was that a penalty? We got off twice as quick as any of the titans in the previous set

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
Titans have some big forwards and surprised us early.

See how they go all game.

Stupid errors are costing us too much, both in defence and attack.

Clean them up and we’d be dominating this game. Poor hands and too many penalties in the ruck.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Jazza
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • broncs30
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Bish
  • Santa
  • Bucking Beads
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Browny
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Brocko
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Morkel
  • Maddy
  • Redux
  • Manifesto
  • Galco
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.