Trial #3 Warriors vs Broncos - POST GAME DISCUSSION

The Kiwis didn't get the memo that arse eating comps are not acceptable half time entertainment.

Hahaha oh man. That seccy's mates will never let him live this down. If this was my mate I'd be framing it and chucking it up in the man cave
Someone looking into someone's man cave.

Guys,

I said after this game that I wasn't too concerned about this result...!!

in this match the warriors had unlimited interchange which was perfect for their big men. They came on ran hard for ten mins and then went off. Yesterday proves that with a capped number of interchanges their big men suffer and can not compete if left on the field too long.

We played like crap this game but I'm certain the score line would have been a hell of a lot closer if there was capped interchange.

Guys,

I said after this game that I wasn't too concerned about this result...!!

in this match the warriors had unlimited interchange which was perfect for their big men. They came on ran hard for ten mins and then went off. Yesterday proves that with a capped number of interchanges their big men suffer and can not compete if left on the field too long.

We played like crap this game but I'm certain the score line would have been a hell of a lot closer if there was capped interchange.

That is a really good point that I hadn't considered. This coupled with the warriors just being pantsed by the eels shows what an idiot Matt Elliot is. Obviously thought he would take the opportunity to smash a team to make himself look good, rather than trialling his troops properly to get the right team for round 1

That is a really good point that I hadn't considered. This coupled with the warriors just being pantsed by the eels shows what an idiot Matt Elliot is. Obviously thought he would take the opportunity to smash a team to make himself look good, rather than trialling his troops properly to get the right team for round 1

Yeah im not saying we would have won but the result would have been closer IMO. If Barba had of played we probably would have scored a few more times at least.

I look at it like this. We have David Hala who most people agree on is outstanding for ten mins and then falls away because of fitness. The warriors have five or six players similar to him but with the unlimited interchange they only had to play that ten mins and then they were off. Thats why I was surprised Hala didnt play. That game was set up for him to come on and run hard for ten then go off at no cost to us.

By all reports we have worked hard on fitness all off season. Now fitness obviously was a part of that game but it didnt compare to the work load of a normal NRL game. Our surperior fitness was nullified by the interchange.

Active Now

• marw
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Manofoneway
  • Fozz
  • HVbronco
  • Cavalo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.