NEWS Tyson Gamble offered another year

Fair?

Our guy has had years to get his game together. Compare that to Pearce who was fired for “someone better” and was still 4x the player Milf is/was.

I am super disappointed Milly didn’t get there, as he along with Oates have been my fav players. But the last two years have been dire.

There is no case for fair. We have had some of the best forwards coming through so to blame it on fair, is questionable.

Form is temporary, class is forever.

We aren’t dealing with 2015 Milly suddenly losing form. We are dealing with someone who lost his class post 2016.

I hope he finds form and class so he gets a smaller renewal but I think his time is done.

It’s ok to accept that, bud!

Tyson at least is trying to fit into a team and trying to make a difference and most definitely isn’t turning his back on the play!!
I just mean not fair as in Milfs been asked to do it all by himself for the past two years and we finally get someone on board (Reynolds) who would alleviate a lot of that pressure from him.

Keep in mind I posted that a couple of weeks ago as well 😅. Milf was as bad as I’ve seen any player be on Thursday.

According to NRL.com, Gamble has been offered a contract by the Storm but is in ongoing negotiations with the Broncs.

According to NRL.com, Gamble has been offered a contract by the Storm but is in ongoing negotiations with the Broncs.

of all the clubs rumoured to be chasing him ... the Storm are probably the worst ones for him to sign with.

their spine is set. it would guarantee that he spends lots more time in the ISC.

both us and the Bulldogs spines are much less guaranteed. each of us have one halves position guaranteed (Reynolds and Burton). the other halves spot is by no means guaranteed

of all the clubs rumoured to be chasing him ... the Storm are probably the worst ones for him to sign with.

their spine is set. it would guarantee that he spends lots more time in the ISC.

both us and the Bulldogs spines are much less guaranteed. each of us have one halves position guaranteed (Reynolds and Burton). the other halves spot is by no means guaranteed

But he's just watched Hynes go from his exact position to the Storm and come away with a new deal and new life.

If you're a ISC player looking to improve and play NRL that carries currency. People forget it was only 2016 Gamble was playing BRL and not in the Dolphins ISC team- if Storm say we can improve you look what we did for Hynes you would listen.

I just mean not fair as in Milfs been asked to do it all by himself for the past two years and we finally get someone on board (Reynolds) who would alleviate a lot of that pressure from him.

Keep in mind I posted that a couple of weeks ago as well 😅. Milf was as bad as I’ve seen any player be on Thursday.
Milf is always welcome to stay if he's happy to prove himself in Queensland Cup this year first and then cop $150-200k a year to play alongside Reynolds as the junior Halves partner.

Milf is always welcome to stay if he's happy to prove himself in Queensland Cup this year first and then cop $150-200k a year to play alongside Reynolds as the junior Halves partner.
Yeah I've said before a contract of that value is taking the piss but around $400k would be reasonable. He's in a shambles at the moment but the ability is still there IMO.

I disagree, Gamble is the exact type of player Storm go for, high intensity and passionate player in that system he could certainly come out as a rep player.

They would probably make him a utIlity or develop him into Lock though, but with how injury prone their spine is he would get decent game time.

Weird actually, I was thinking this about a week ago thinking im surprised Storm wouldn't chase him he ticks all the boxes they look for a player, Storm don't usually chase stars they develop them from players with the right attitude.

Yeah I've said before a contract of that value is taking the piss but around $400k would be reasonable. He's in a shambles at the moment but the ability is still there IMO.
I reckon he'd jump at $300k to stay in Brisbane.

But he's just watched Hynes go from his exact position to the Storm and come away with a new deal and new life.

If you're a ISC player looking to improve and play NRL that carries currency. People forget it was only 2016 Gamble was playing BRL and not in the Dolphins ISC team- if Storm say we can improve you look what we did for Hynes you would listen.
Just like they did for Ryley Jacks 😉

Should sign him to a longer term deal. Get him for cheap when his stock is low but rising. Vultures are circling tho.
100% he could be the next Cody Walker.a gem languishing in QCup for years before everyone wants him. Or even similar to Nico Hynes 🤦‍♂️

I wouldnt compare Gamble to Cody Walker. Walker Dominated at ISC level, Gamble hasnt even come close to his levels of performance in ISC. Hes been good in the ISC though, i just think in terms of where he is at this moment in time we shouldnt be paying him more than $200k a year. He's a back up half.

I wouldnt compare Gamble to Cody Walker. Walker Dominated at ISC level, Gamble hasnt even come close to his levels of performance in ISC. Hes been good in the ISC though, i just think in terms of where he is at this moment in time we shouldnt be paying him more than $200k a year. He's a back up half.

Well atm, we have half a season to go, and he's starting every week save for injury/suspension.

Well atm, we have half a season to go, and he's starting every week save for injury/suspension.
He’s not exactly setting the world on fire though. All he has going for him is his enthusiasm

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • Cavalo
  • Stix
  • Jazza
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • bazza
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fozz
  • heartly87
  • Behind enemy lines
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.