-NEWS- Tyson Gamble offered another year

broncsgoat

State of Origin Rep
Oct 28, 2013
Threads
Someone’s a bit worried that there’s no place for Milford with Gamble who has 1/4 the talent but actually tries
Not at all

Im resigned to the fact that Milf won’t get another contract here. I don’t necessarily agree it’s fair but it’s the reality of the situation.

that doesn’t mean Gamble isn’t pretty average and his novelty has already worn off after 3 games.

Wolfie

International Rep
Jan 14, 2015
Threads
Tyson will more than likely leave if he has a better chance at starting elsewhere. He's going to be a backup player here imo behind Staggs and Reynolds. He wont have to worry about Milf, we rightly wont keep him.

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Threads
IF he plays for another team, he will pretty much become the most hated player on here the way he carries on, lol.

Caniffe

NRL Player
Mar 16, 2008
Threads
Not at all

Im resigned to the fact that Milf won’t get another contract here. I don’t necessarily agree it’s fair but it’s the reality of the situation.

that doesn’t mean Gamble isn’t pretty average and his novelty has already worn off after 3 games.
Fair?

Our guy has had years to get his game together. Compare that to Pearce who was fired for “someone better” and was still 4x the player Milf is/was.

I am super disappointed Milly didn’t get there, as he along with Oates have been my fav players. But the last two years have been dire.

There is no case for fair. We have had some of the best forwards coming through so to blame it on fair, is questionable.

Form is temporary, class is forever.

We aren’t dealing with 2015 Milly suddenly losing form. We are dealing with someone who lost his class post 2016.

I hope he finds form and class so he gets a smaller renewal but I think his time is done.

It’s ok to accept that, bud!

Tyson at least is trying to fit into a team and trying to make a difference and most definitely isn’t turning his back on the play!!

broncsgoat

State of Origin Rep
Oct 28, 2013
Threads
Fair?

Our guy has had years to get his game together. Compare that to Pearce who was fired for “someone better” and was still 4x the player Milf is/was.

I am super disappointed Milly didn’t get there, as he along with Oates have been my fav players. But the last two years have been dire.

There is no case for fair. We have had some of the best forwards coming through so to blame it on fair, is questionable.

Form is temporary, class is forever.

We aren’t dealing with 2015 Milly suddenly losing form. We are dealing with someone who lost his class post 2016.

I hope he finds form and class so he gets a smaller renewal but I think his time is done.

It’s ok to accept that, bud!

Tyson at least is trying to fit into a team and trying to make a difference and most definitely isn’t turning his back on the play!!
I just mean not fair as in Milfs been asked to do it all by himself for the past two years and we finally get someone on board (Reynolds) who would alleviate a lot of that pressure from him.

Keep in mind I posted that a couple of weeks ago as well 😅. Milf was as bad as I’ve seen any player be on Thursday.

Sproj

International Captain
Forum Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Threads
According to NRL.com, Gamble has been offered a contract by the Storm but is in ongoing negotiations with the Broncs.

Foordy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Threads
According to NRL.com, Gamble has been offered a contract by the Storm but is in ongoing negotiations with the Broncs.

of all the clubs rumoured to be chasing him ... the Storm are probably the worst ones for him to sign with.

their spine is set. it would guarantee that he spends lots more time in the ISC.

both us and the Bulldogs spines are much less guaranteed. each of us have one halves position guaranteed (Reynolds and Burton). the other halves spot is by no means guaranteed

State of Origin Captain
Apr 14, 2013
Threads
of all the clubs rumoured to be chasing him ... the Storm are probably the worst ones for him to sign with.

their spine is set. it would guarantee that he spends lots more time in the ISC.

both us and the Bulldogs spines are much less guaranteed. each of us have one halves position guaranteed (Reynolds and Burton). the other halves spot is by no means guaranteed

But he's just watched Hynes go from his exact position to the Storm and come away with a new deal and new life.

If you're a ISC player looking to improve and play NRL that carries currency. People forget it was only 2016 Gamble was playing BRL and not in the Dolphins ISC team- if Storm say we can improve you look what we did for Hynes you would listen.

Kooly87

NRL Captain
Jun 2, 2017
Threads
I just mean not fair as in Milfs been asked to do it all by himself for the past two years and we finally get someone on board (Reynolds) who would alleviate a lot of that pressure from him.

Keep in mind I posted that a couple of weeks ago as well 😅. Milf was as bad as I’ve seen any player be on Thursday.
Milf is always welcome to stay if he's happy to prove himself in Queensland Cup this year first and then cop $150-200k a year to play alongside Reynolds as the junior Halves partner.

Team P W L PD Pts
15 13 2 344 26
15 13 2 311 26
14 11 3 105 24
14 11 3 176 22
14 9 5 122 20
13 7 6 33 16
15 7 8 -11 14
14 6 8 -44 14
14 6 8 -121 14
14 5 9 -66 12
14 5 9 -70 12
15 6 9 -131 12
14 5 9 -62 10
15 5 10 -132 10
13 2 11 -204 6
15 3 12 -250 6

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awal7607

Members online

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.