Tyson Gamble

Very few players who have left us give me the same feel of wishing him well like him because you know he tried hard and gave it his all and even though it didn't work out for us because of Mam coming through you knew he belonged in first grade so I enjoy watching him play and what he can amount to, there is a very good player within him given his elite mindset.
Was saying this on Reddit.

Also - TMM. When he left to go to NZ, there was no angst, just a "good on you bro" vibe.

Tyson has again expressed his regret over the podcast comments he made about Kevvie last year, and also credited Kevvie for saving his NRL career.

Tyson Gamble said:

“It’s hard to look back at,” Gamble said of his comments about Walters.

“It’s something where I look back and I just cringe because it wasn’t the way I wanted it to come across and it’s not the person I am.

“What I said was taken out of context.

“After that (podcast) came out, I apologised to ‘Kevvie’ immensely. To this day, I am very apologetic because Kevvie never deserved that. He is a hell of a coach and he has done a hell of a job in Brisbane.

“I still feel bad about it because Kevvie is a good coach, a good person, and I only wish him the best.”

“I owe a lot of my NRL games to Kevvie and the Broncos,” Gamble said.

“He gave me a chance when nobody else would.

“He stuck by me in 2021 and I am very appreciative of what he did for me.

“The reality is I wouldn’t be in the position I’m in today if it wasn’t for Kevvie picking me in the team.”

If Tyson's Knights defeat the Warriors this weekend, Tyson would play his 50th NRL game against the Broncos in a preliminary final at Lang Park: Tyson Said:
“It would be very surreal to come back to Suncorp,” he said.
“If we are good enough to beat the Warriors, it would be my 50th game in the NRL against the Broncos next week, so that would be a hell of a milestone game coming up against the old club.

“It would be awesome, but I’m not getting carried away. We have the Warriors first and we have a massive task beating them.

“It was very hard to leave to the Broncos, I was there for three-and-a-half years. I’m from Brisbane, so all my family and mates are there, but from a footy perspective it was something I needed to do and I’m now really settled here at the Knights.”

4EFB1D9C 7BE8 4B1D A0F5 640A8FAF5A78

Ponga is loving Gamble because he is a half that isnt afraid to dig right into the line, cop a shot for his efforts but throw the pass and give plenty of spacing for his fullback to work with. Not many halves in the NRL want to do that consistently.

Ponga is loving Gamble because he is a half that isnt afraid to dig right into the line, cop a shot for his efforts but throw the pass and give plenty of spacing for his fullback to work with. Not many halves in the NRL want to do that consistently.

And that's the difference between him and a cat like Luai. If Luai gets in a position where he'll need to cop a shot he'll quickly dump it off to someone next to him or do his stupid "startled cat" jump and run around in circles. He'll only run it if he can put himself in a position between defenders where neither can line him up.

Gamble will cop ten heavy knocks in a game if it means he has the opportunity to get even one good ball to someone in a better position than him.

And that's the difference between him and a cat like Luai. If Luai gets in a position where he'll need to cop a shot he'll quickly dump it off to someone next to him or do his stupid "startled cat" jump and run around in circles. He'll only run it if he can put himself in a position between defenders where neither can line him up.

Gamble will cop ten heavy knocks in a game if it means he has the opportunity to get even one good ball to someone in a better position than him.

Biggest improvement is not throwing forward passes .
Every 2nd or 3rd pass was fwd previously .

And I actually saw him bust a tackle .

Biggest improvement is not throwing forward passes .
Every 2nd or 3rd pass was fwd previously .

And I actually saw him bust a tackle .
I think his best passes are the ones that blur those lines though, those flat passes he does at speed to a big forward if they don't go forward almost always end up a try or a break, he is one of the better players getting the ball out attracting a few defenders, he is similar to Yeo in that regard.

Active Now

• Organix
  • Broncosarethebest
  • achievedrap
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncoscope
  • Tmac
  • simplythebest
  • Aldo
  • Lozza
  • Cavalo
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Gaz
  • Midean
  • Bucking Beads
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Fatboy
  • Morkel
  • Sproj
  • kiwi2
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.