Tyson Gamble

I’d love to have him back post Reynolds.
Yeah he was a decent Reyno replacement during injury. I think that Coby Black will be coming through and can sit behind Madden. Madden will need to up his game as Coby is showing some promising signs

Probably not a rags to riches story but he is the definition of a park footy player with heart getting a first grade gig. Doesn't have to struggle week to week to earn a living now.

Kudos to him.

Happy for Gamble , happy for Broncos

Simple as that. Don’t know if we need him back but also wouldn’t be against it. The teams that he plays in seem to win.

Honestly, when I think about it… perhaps my favourite non-bronco.

Google bra .
Challenge accepted.

Happy for Gamble , happy for Broncos

Simple as that. Don’t know if we need him back but also wouldn’t be against it. The teams that he plays in seem to win.

Honestly, when I think about it… perhaps my favourite non-bronco.
Also Xavier Coates.

Gamble can go **** himself. He was as big a reason for all the late/off season rubbish we had as Cobbo was with his comments about Kevvie, given that we gave him a chance it felt extra disrespectful. I liked him when he was here but with his actions on the way out for me he isn’t going to be one of those players I am happy to see do well elsewhere.
No, you just sold your opinion to what the media went with, I watched that entire podcast and nothing was negative to the coach or the team, he might have revealed a bit too much than he should have but it wasn't a negative.

It certainty wasn't even close to what Cobbo said and even still I think Cobbo didn't say it in a way he really felt, it got mixed up with the technical aspects of what he would think a coach would provide and what Kevvie does which Kevvie is certainly more laid back regarding that, a Bennett style, focusing on the players Motivations rather than the tactics leaving that to the other coaches(atleast that is what Reyno has said when describing the coaching style which makes more sense, he says Kevvie is very similar to Bennett in how he coaches a team more man management than tactics.).

I can't say a bad thing about the bloke, he plays with all his heart and it shows, he might not have the most talent but effort and giving a **** goes along way in this game and he has paved his own path with that especially this year with Newcastle.

Very few players who have left us give me the same feel of wishing him well like him because you know he tried hard and gave it his all and even though it didn't work out for us because of Mam coming through you knew he belonged in first grade so I enjoy watching him play and what he can amount to, there is a very good player within him given his elite mindset.

After watching the knights v raiders its sickening listening to the fox commentary be so reluctant to give Tyson Gamble any credit whatsoever. They just see him as a Qcup player. He was MOTM today without a doubt but the useless commentary all froth over Ponga, who was pretty ordinary.

After watching the knights v raiders its sickening listening to the fox commentary be so reluctant to give Tyson Gamble any credit whatsoever. They just see him as a Qcup player. He was MOTM today without a doubt but the useless commentary all froth over Ponga, who was pretty ordinary.
Yeah I felt like he didn't receive the credit he was due today. He was pretty elite and was a major part of their comeback

Especially when they lost their halfback for the second half... and then looked far far better when Gamble took over.

Active Now

• Astro
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.