U20s Elimination Final - Broncos vs Knights

I don't get the hype about shibashaki. Every game I've seen him in he hardly gets involved and when he does it doesn't look that dangerous. Am I missing something?

The faiud brothers have been impressive every game I've seen. Both of them

Ugly tackle from Johns, thankfully Elliott got his revenge.

The forwards are marching through the Knights, could very well be 18-4 any minute.

Great offload from Carrigan and Elliott has a double.

It really was a good play from Carrigan, put a jink on, powered over his opposite, spun and through a soft offload to Elliott who was in the perfect spot.

That offload from Carrigan though.

That's half-time and the Broncos lead 18-4.

Nothing fancy from the Broncos, they've just out muscled the Knights. There was a big moment in the first half where Tyson Smoothy looked to have dropped the ball cold but it was ruled a strip against Newcastle. Replays showed the Knights player made a play, but it could have easily been ruled a loose carry. Regardless, the Broncos really broke the Knights spirit and outside of the Shibasaki error had little to smile about in that first half.

Su' into the game yet? His class could be an X factor towards the back end.

Great foot-work there from Shibasaki then Farnworth.

Should be 22-4.

Su' into the game yet? His class could be an X factor towards the back end.

Yeah he came on around the 30th minute. He's been a real handful through the middle.

Make that 24-4, great kick from touch from Staggs.

Great put down from Gudgeon.

Thankfully they come up with an error the next set, the Knights have looked a lot more dangerous with King on the field.

D. Fauid is the master of earning penalties.

Big set coming up.

An awful pass from Whitbread spoiled that set and the Broncos concede a 7 tackle set.

What do people think of Farnworth as a prospect?

Newcastle are all over Brisbane at the moment.

Great kick from Smoothy to settle things down.

Lazy tackle from Whitbread and Newcastle have a golden opportunity to make this a one possession game.

Jesus Newcastle coming home with a wet sail!!!

There it is.

Yuck, bounce pass try.

Huge tackle on King there.

Broncos with an opportunity to hit back.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Thelmus
  • Foordy
  • Manifesto
  • Brocko
  • broncs30
  • Manofoneway
  • ivanhungryjak
  • mystico
  • jd87
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Griffo
  • Xzei
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.