Uh Oh - Thurston is available to destroy the Blues...

Here's to hoping JT gets selected to play for QLD in Game 3!

They had audio on Fox.

This is what was said after JT ran into him.

After Thurston knocks down Cecchin, a refereeing official, believed to be video referee Chris Ward, is heard to say: "Checch not so well . . . twice in two games there. Just watch those guys behind you, about two steps behind you."

In reply, Cecchin jokes: "I'm getting a tackle count soon", before adding: "It was accidental mate."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl ... 6080219768

How could they even be sure it was Thurston under the head gear?

Kaz said:
They had audio on Fox.

After Thurston knocks down Cecchin, a refereeing official, believed to be video referee Chris Ward, is heard to say: "Checch not so well . . . twice in two games there. Just watch those guys behind you, about two steps behind you."

In reply, Cecchin jokes: "I'm getting a tackle count soon", before adding: "It was accidental mate."

[icon_non I have no idea what they were trying to prove with citing him.

All signs do actually point to a stitch up. Not because of Origin, but because of some weird vendetta against JT. Who gets upset when the ref's make bad calls.

Don't we all. [icon_shru

mrslong said:
All signs do actually point to a stitch up. Not because of Origin, but because of some weird vendetta against JT. Who gets upset when the ref's make bad calls.

Because he got off the detrimental charge (swearing at the ref) last year.

OXY-351 said:
How could they even be sure it was Thurston under the head gear?
[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.
LMFAO!

My incredible gift for foretelling the future tells me that Thurston will not play in Origin 3.
After beating the possible suspension charge, he will encounter an issue that will prevent him from playing.
You have been informed.

Has it got to do with a betting probe. [icon_razz1

The Rock said:
mrslong said:
Kaz said:
They had audio on Fox.

[icon_non I have no idea what they were trying to prove with citing him.

Don't we all. [icon_shru

Are you fair dinkum? Thurston's attitude towards the refs is nothing short of disgraceful.

This.

Raw Boned Youngster said:
My incredible gift for foretelling the future tells me that Thurston will not play in Origin 3.
After beating the possible suspension charge, he will encounter an issue that will prevent him from playing.
You have been informed.

When was your last correct prediction?

2006. When he predicted the broncos would win the premiership after we lost the opening round 36-4

The tea leaves never lie.

Except when they're the wrong tea leaves and they lie.

Raw Boned Youngster said:
You have been informed.

Closure of charmyne palavi's love tunnel?

Active Now

• Skathen
  • bert_lifts
  • jtupu17
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.