Under-fire Broncos recruit Jack Bird eyes return for Brisbane

Honest question, does anyone think Taylor is regretting re signing with the Titans ?

Anyone that has watched him over the last two months and still wants him in their team needs their head read. The bloke is a straight up plodder and looks like a **** of a bloke as well.

Last edited:
Just play Bird this year **** it if he wants to and it makes him happy go for it. Just chuck Bird on the bench.

Honest question, does anyone think Taylor is regretting re signing with the Titans ?
Why would he regret it? He is on a decent income and the Titans have the makings of a very good side in the near future. He was able to fast track his first grade career by heading 80 kms south and I can't see any reason why he would have any second thoughts.

Why would he regret it? He is on a decent income and the Titans have the makings of a very good side in the near future. He was able to fast track his first grade career by heading 80 kms south and I can't see any reason why he would have any second thoughts.

The titans have looked like that for the past 10 years now but they cant make the next step. They don't have the coach or the right players to make that next step

Anyone that has watched him over the last two months and still wants him in their team needs their head read. The bloke is a straight up plodder and looks like a **** of a bloke as well.
So so right mate. I don't want him anywhere close to this team. His attitude sucks, **** like ego and one trick pony.

The titans have looked like that for the past 10 years now but they cant make the next step. They don't have the coach or the right players to make that next step

Exactly , they can recruit all they want but until they sort their shit out from the top it's pointless.

the Sharks have signed Josh Morris for next season ... so there is absolutely zero chance they could afford Bird now (not that it was ever likely in the first place

You know your struggling if your Ash Taylor and your getting fat shamed by Jamie Soward on Triple M last weekend

You know your struggling if your Ash Taylor and your getting fat shamed by Jamie Soward on Triple M last weekend

I keep getting alerts on Facebook about Jamie Soward's live show, and finally I decided to give it a watch. It took me a while to realise it's Jamie Soward hosting even after reading the title, he must have been hanging out with Jack Bird.

Last edited:
I keep getting alerts on Facebook about Jamie Soward's live show, and finally I decided to give it a watch. It took me a while to realise it's Jamie Soward hosting even after reading the title, he must have been hanging out with Jack Bird.
I read his team rating on the NRL site and find it hilarious as to where he places our team.

Does jack bird ever come to the games to support the broncos?

Active Now

• Morkel
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Jazza
  • BroncoFan94
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Gympie devil
  • Brocko
  • Mick_Hancock
  • ChewThePhatt
  • cento
  • Lurker
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Financeguy
  • Santa
  • MrMoore
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.