SHITPOST Unpopular opinions

car sliding GIF

carrigan will be outplaying haas by the end of the season.

I can get onboard with that (well, sorta)
......I like Pat, when he plays prop

We gotta get Kobe into the starting 13 IMO.

I like everything Slater is doing as coach of our origin side. He's got a real tough gig up against a cockroach squad that has depth across every position. I mean Tedesco, Paps, Turbo are not a bad trio to pick a FB from.

I know we will need to wait and see how he coaches against such a strong squad, but I'm already thinking I wouldn't mind his name on the shortlist to replace Kevvie when that day comes.

I like everything Slater is doing as coach of our origin side. He's got a real tough gig up against a cockroach squad that has depth across every position. I mean Tedesco, Paps, Turbo are not a bad trio to pick a FB from.

I know we will need to wait and see how he coaches against such a strong squad, but I'm already thinking I wouldn't mind his name on the shortlist to replace Kevvie when that day comes.
I wouldn’t mind him as a current fullback.

I was thinking the other day about the Storm and Broncos. When I grew up, we won everything. Kids at school would talk about nothing else.

My son (who's now 11) has been with me and the Broncos since he enjoyed the sport. Even he's now saying "might follow the Storm because they win games". How do you tell the current generation how huge Brisbane was, when we haven't won anything in forever (16 years). It's no different to us mocking the Eels in the late 90's about how they hadn't (and still haven't) won anything.

I think the first thing you should explain to him is how not to be a fair weathered fan...and to support your team through the good times AND the bad.

I was thinking the other day about the Storm and Broncos. When I grew up, we won everything. Kids at school would talk about nothing else.

My son (who's now 11) has been with me and the Broncos since he enjoyed the sport. Even he's now saying "might follow the Storm because they win games". How do you tell the current generation how huge Brisbane was, when we haven't won anything in forever (16 years). It's no different to us mocking the Eels in the late 90's about how they hadn't (and still haven't) won anything.
Similar situation, my daughter is similar age and chooses to support the Broncos just because i do but the last few years where she has really only paid attention to results and been involved with conversations at school (we are in Sydney) about who you support etc has made her ask me a few times why the Broncos always lose.

I haven't bothered to tell her about the good old days as she is not that interested really but i do state i have been lucky enough to witness 6 premierships which is a lot more than most teams fans.

I do roll out the old "a win means more when you don't get as many" talks and the importance of following your team through the bad times but i think that is more for my benefit than hers!

Similar situation, my daughter is similar age and chooses to support the Broncos just because i do but the last few years where she has really only paid attention to results and been involved with conversations at school (we are in Sydney) about who you support etc has made her ask me a few times why the Broncos always lose.

I haven't bothered to tell her about the good old days as she is not that interested really but i do state i have been lucky enough to witness 6 premierships which is a lot more than most teams fans.

I do roll out the old "a win means more when you don't get as many" talks and the importance of following your team through the bad times but i think that is more for my benefit than hers!

And then five minutes later, this is you:

94E.gif

This is best he’s ever played, wtf are you talking about?

go to the bathroom grab a bar of soap and naw on it.

if the longer his hair gets the better he plays, I hope that motherfucker looks like fabio in the coming seasons.

Its going. I'm putting my foot down.

Don't worry. It's great for the game. Imagine all those kids in the Victorian playgrounds talking about the stormers boys win after a weekend of watching rugby. Idolising the local players who grew up on the very fields they play on in record numbers of 20+.

The best thing he is doing is positional camps, they've picked the best players from MM and they are going to camps for their positions with FOGS to learn from- so the best centres/outside backs from MM go with Tate.

The best thing he is doing is positional camps, they've picked the best players from MM and they are going to camps for their positions with FOGS to learn from- so the best centres/outside backs from MM go with Tate.
Sounds like a great initiative. Can we send Tesi to the FB camp.

Unread

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Mighty Bronx
  • UP DA BRIZZY BRONX
  • ivanhungryjak
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.