V8 Supercar Topic!

S

Sway

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
I know i'm going to talk about more then one race, so to avoid many topics thought i'd start this and keep it all together.

SO who watched ROund 2 ? other then me!! BroncoAngel was there...probably still is!

best race was race 3 for me. Loved race 1, how good was the battle with whincup and Davison? that was so good to watch...but other then that i thought it was a little boring. so sunday...great racing by davison. i think it's finally a step in the right direction for DJR who have had it pretty tough the last few years.

Race three hectic, but great. Richards had a shocker of a smash, good thing there was kitty litter to slow that car down. But round win to Davison, first of his careere. and extra points to him for remembering Ashley cooper and mentioning the ashley cooper foundation!

oh wait, how could i forget paul morris.....idiot. hope he gets a fine.

Missed most of the races because of other commitments, although, judging by the winner's list, I can't ay I would have been too impressed! :o

woooohoooo!!!

Had a great weekend!! Not a huge amount of action in the races, but it was still great racing. Definately enjoyed sunday, but I did miss the Richards crash, it was over the other side of the track from where I was sitting.
Big congrats to Will, :mrgreen: it was awesome to be there and see his first round win. And he deserved it, the best racing I have seen from him. Frosty did well to come second too.

The Ashley Cooper tribute by the v8 utes was really nice!

And don't mention Paul Morris....let's just say I was glad he was off in the first lap of race 3, then he couldn't do anymore damage to anyone else. I didn't see the incident, all I knew was that Courney went into the pits too. :(

broncoangel said:
And don't mention Paul Morris....let's just say I was glad he was off in the first lap of race 3, then he couldn't do anymore damage to anyone else. I didn't see the incident, all I knew was that Courney went into the pits too. :(

you know about paul morris too! i'm not the only one!!!!

actually the guy I was standing next to on the fence said *insert scarcasm* "Paul Morris in an accident?!! Who would have thought!" and that's what I thought too - I'm not the only one who thinks that lol! :lol:

But it was really, really great to see on the back of the Daily Tele today a pic of Will and Dick. ;) V8's aren't that well covered in the media I find.

Good races but not a fan of Eastern Creek. To me there is not enough passing opportunities which can make races stale and boring (like race 1 and most of race 2)

Race 3 was pretty cool though.

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.