• Pique 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
Which should I get......

Getting the new home jersey for Barcelona and want some input about what player I should get! (I am looking especially at you PWA). I already have Puyol and Xavi plus a bunch of plain ones so that is why those two fella's are not on my list.

I also haven't put down Messi or Iniesta because I love them both but everyone has their jerseys and I like the idea of getting a player who isn't as popular with the masses just to give them a bit of love as well.

As much as I love Pique and Alves. You MUST go Villa! The man is a god.

At this stage it is very much a 3 horse race between Villa, Pique and Alves. I love Bojan but he doesn't get the game time he deserves and I think Pedro will end up with a lower number once some players leave like Iniesta when I almost got his jersey when he was #24 I think.

Pique! He is awesome!

PS Can I ask penny that he doesn't pepper this thread with a million massive gifs as well? [icon_lol1. I can't open other threads in here at work because it slows the **** out of the net here and the IT dudes might get a bit shitty.

sorry guys its fucked it for me too haha.

Out of that lot, Pique is the go as I think he is the most likely to spend his whole career at Barca....even tho he played for man utd once haha. Even tho Dani Alves is super awesome, i see him leaving in a couple of seasons. Bojan & Pedro haven't really yet stamped their place in the starting squad and Villa is only new.

Yeah Pique is getting a good vibe all around, plus that footage of him booting the hoarding almost completely seals the deal for me. Very tempted to get a 2010 World Cup Spain jersey with Puyol 5 on it even though I already have a Puyol Barca jersey and a Spain jersey because he announced his international retirement.

he did? wow. won't be long then until he actually retires :(

I wouldn't say that, he is such a Catalan patriot. He probably figures he can give the club a couple extra years without the extra Spain matches, he has now achieved all he can internationally so I guess he had nothing left to prove.

puyol ftw!!!! So glad to see him become a world champion.

Yep I cannot split Xavi and him as to which I love more!

I'd get Alves or Villa.

After watching that clip, I wouldn't get Pique.

What happens? I'm at work so I can't see it.

and then does gay stuff with Fabregas

That's a shame. He is an amazing center half. It's a lot easier to like a footballer when they're a decent person...or at least you think they're a decent person.

You must have been pretty gutted when Gerrard chinned that DJ hey ning? [icon_wink

I would say Pique had probably been through an absurd amount of alcohol, not that it is an excuse. Disappointing either way!

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.