Which One

• Dani Alves 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bojan 11

• Pique 3

• Total voters
Not really a fan of La liga or whatever you guys call it, more of a fan of the EPL, but i'd go with Pique.

Hatchy said:
Not really a fan of La liga or whatever you guys call it, more of a fan of the EPL, but i'd go with Pique.

you need to start bro.

you're wasting your time listening to Lady Gaga & Justin Bieber when you could be listening to some intelligent rock music. ya feel me?

pennywisealfie said:
Hatchy said:

you need to start bro.

you're wasting your time listening to Lady Gaga & Justin Bieber when you could be listening to some intelligent rock music. ya feel me?

[eusa_clap.gi Couldn't agree more. Matches between Getafe v Almeria are far more fluid and entertaining than matches between Fulham v Stoke. The matches are generally far more entertaining IMO.

Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber? The lower teams of the premier league are more like Nickelback and Creed. They're pretty shocking, but they aren't soft.

I think the lower teams in the EPL are better but Liga's lower teams are more entertaining. Plus the middle rung of teams in Liga is pretty strong Valencia, Atletico and Sevilla are very very good sides.

Well actually I do have a team in the la Liga, I just don't follow them religiously, put it that way. It's real madrid with the likes of kaka, benzema and van Der Vaart just to name a few.

We all know Barca are heaps better, but anyway. you like what you like.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • scobie
  • Fozz
  • Skyblues87
  • Gaz
  • broncos4life
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Mr Fourex
  • the_next
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.