Waddell

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Article in today's CM saying Bennett put Kodi on the bench because he can't handle 80mins at hooker.
Wouldn't be surprised if he's on after 20-30 and plays the rest of the game. The Warriors would definitely target him and Waddell is pretty good defensively. I just hope Waddell doesn't start the game with 5 forward passes like his last few first grade games. He won't get away with it this time.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's on after 20-30 and plays the rest of the game. The Warriors would definitely target him and Waddell is pretty good defensively. I just hope Waddell doesn't start the game with 5 forward passes like his last few first grade games. He won't get away with it this time.

Yep crack down on fwd passes this week and last.

Bullshit as usual. He didn't make any forward passes, in truth he was excellent in his games last year. Total misrepresentation of the facts. Blatantly wrong.

Bullshit as usual. He didn't make any forward passes, in truth he was excellent in his games last year. Total misrepresentation of the facts. Blatantly wrong.

You should watch the footage again Huge.

You will find out it's not blatantly wrong at all.

You should watch the footage again Huge.

You will find out it's not blatantly wrong at all.
No need to, I actually watched the games in the first place and the comments from my fellow bhqers said it all...they were happy with him.

No need to, I actually watched the games in the first place and the comments from my fellow bhqers said it all...they were happy with him.

Yeah, you do need to watch it.

In the Broncos second set against the Sharks he threw 3 forward passes in a row.

The first was to Parker which the refs missed, the second was to McGuire which the refs missed, the third was to Milford which the refs finally pinged him for.

That was only in the second set. There are more.

You were putting him down this time last year too. Even when the posters all said he was playing well, you couldn't bring yourself to at least acknowledge his efforts. Biased. The Sharks game ? You mean his first game for the Broncos...? You mean during the first half of football he played for us ? You mean the 40 minutes I pointed out repeatedly that were his worst effort and was not repeated again in the next three and a half matches he played for us ? You mean the first game of first grade he had played in a year and 8 months ? Yeah.....sure, he was rusty and ill timed a few but hey, you'd expect bullet like precision wouldn't you. The fact is after that poor start he played very well and totally proved himself worthy.

I'm of the view that a pas isn't forward until the ref calls it forward. If anything it sounds like he has a 2/3 success rate of bending the rules. If he keeps it up he will be approaching Smith and Friend level numbers.

Yeah I take it back. Waddell is crap, always has been and always will be. He's not first grade material and is lucky he formed a friendship with Wayne, otherwise he'd be playing reserve grade in Newcastle. What's Mitch Cronin doing next year?

You were putting him down this time last year too. Even when the posters all said he was playing well, you couldn't bring yourself to at least acknowledge his efforts. Biased. The Sharks game ? You mean his first game for the Broncos...? You mean during the first half of football he played for us ? You mean the 40 minutes I pointed out repeatedly that were his worst effort and was not repeated again in the next three and a half matches he played for us ? You mean the first game of first grade he had played in a year and 8 months ? Yeah.....sure, he was rusty and ill timed a few but hey, you'd expect bullet like precision wouldn't you. The fact is after that poor start he played very well and totally proved himself worthy.

All of that is completely irrelevant.

This is about whether he threw forward passes or not. You said Cult's claim was bullshit, that Waddell never threw forward passes. Well, you were wrong. He threw forward passes in every game he played in.

As for your claim I didn't acknowledge his efforts.. Well, wrong again. You actually replied to that post last year.

All of that is completely irrelevant.

This is about whether he threw forward passes or not. You said Cult's claim was bullshit, that Waddell never threw forward passes. Well, you were wrong. He threw forward passes in every game he played in.

As for your claim I didn't acknowledge his efforts.. Well, wrong again. You actually replied to that post last year.
His claim was he was throwing forward passes in his LAST FEW GAMES. He wasn't, initially he was ordinary for his first 40 minutes but from then on he was good, even above average in his LAST FEW GAMES. Secondly he claimed he started by throwing 5 forward passes in his last few games which is completely untrue. No player ever hasn't thrown a forward pass so I think we both knew what I meant. Cults claim is bullshit.

He was crap the first few games - but eventually was solid and contributed to wins. I'll back him to be solid without spectacular tonight.

His claim was he was throwing forward passes in his LAST FEW GAMES. He wasn't, initially he was ordinary for his first 40 minutes but from then on he was good, even above average in his LAST FEW GAMES. Secondly he claimed he started by throwing 5 forward passes in his last few games which is completely untrue. No player ever hasn't thrown a forward pass so I think we both knew what I meant. Cults claim is bullshit.

But you claimed Waddell didn't make any forward passes. Which you then said again by saying he wasn't throwing forward passes in his last few games. Which is blatantly wrong.

Seriously, do yourself a favour and watch the footage. I could be here for a long time pointing out every single forward pass he has thrown. I can guarantee he threw forward passes in his last few games.

He was crap the first few games - but eventually was solid and contributed to wins. I'll back him to be solid without spectacular tonight.
No, he was quite good except for his first of four games where he had an ordinary first half.

No, he was quite good except for his first of four games where he had an ordinary first half.
What did he do that was "quite good", Buzz Hugefield?

There were certainly a couple of forward passes. No worse than Cam Smith and any other hooker in the game for mine. I thought he did alright for us too. He was nothing to run home and heap praise on, but he certainly got in, did his job, and didn't let the team down.

So he played 53 pretty batty games for the raiders, plus I watched him play in a NYC think he won a premiership against you blokes back in the day.

Compared to the 5 for the broncos.

Its been ages since he left but i watched him stink it up v newcastle.

There was no sarcasm in my post, I didnt catch the game vs the warriors maybe his service was quick?? and he has improved out of site, but for the raiders our timing went to shit with him taking to long to do something.

Though sometimes players turn it around. Even Lui is starting to play ok for us, and he started of shit and I am told he was shit for you blokes.

Anyhow, I didnt catch the warriors game, how did he go?? Going to be putting pressure on macca :p. Still look better then baptiste, who looked friggin excellent for a back up hooker last year?

His service was slower than anything McCullough has ever done.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Jedhead
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Xzei
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.