OFFICIAL Walsh signs with the Broncos until 2025

His Insta post just confirmed he won’t be coming this year

I hope i'm not going the early crow here, but next season do we not have the hottest team in the comp?
Herbie, Patty, Oatesy, Riki, and now sexy-eyes Reece. Alex Glenn WISHES he was still here to bask in their reflected handsomness...I demand a calendar.

Cool Down Season 2 GIF by Friends

great news , the kid can play .
now with smokin Joe bagging Riki flat out is another junior on his way home 🤔

Can anyone post the CM article about Walsh and kevvies clash which resulted him leaving? Just want to know how they are now together so there is no bad blood

Can anyone post the CM article about Walsh and kevvies clash which resulted him leaving? Just want to know how they are now together so there is no bad blood
It was bullshit obviously.

You lot are so impatient of you really think Piakura is going to leave. And for those of you so uneducated on the matter he is in the exact same situation of having a kid who is like a month old this time and from my understanding he was never with the women let alone a break up. You reckon he will agree to go to the Warriors. Far out, look we lose Riki shame but so be it. But why the **** would we release a bloke in the same situation as Reece - also Brendan and Reece are best buds without a doubt Brendan is the reason Reece is at our club now - and has all the potential under the sun to be an amazing back rower. Pull your fucken head in and so can the club for that matter if they start throwing blokes up on a fucken platter for this man. TMM for this year or we can wait for next year without anyone leaving like what has already been agreed upon.
I have no idea wtf you’re talking about

Can anyone post what Walsh said in his Instagram about Not coming this year

He has come along really well but he must get his playing minutes up. If he can get his body to a point where he can play 60 minutes, he is starting 9 with Mozer @ 14
i have a feeling next year will be his break out year with another pre season under his belt
Touch wood tho cause i thought tc would be killing it atm lol

i have a feeling next year will be his break out year with another pre season under his belt
Touch wood tho cause i thought tc would be killing it atm lol
If he can, would be Berrigan like IMO.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Mighty Bronx
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • broncoscope
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Lostboy
  • Broncorob
  • NSW stables
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  • scobie
  • BroncoFan94
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.