OFFICIAL Walsh signs with the Broncos until 2025

We don’t have issues fitting him in this year it might be issues fitting him in next year if we don’t have the 5% extra we would get from ditching Isaako and whoever else (my memory has shat itself now). That might be the issue with getting him this year. But who knows.
Cap increase next year though, it's quite a big one too, around a million.

Thought that was reduced and effective only 300k increase?
It's 10.5 Million right, everything I have read about said that's what it will be.

Cap increase next year though, it's quite a big one too, around a million.
I call heavy bullshit on that one. I know about the article and all that but they have to release that news to clubs about 12 months back in accordance to make plans not when 70% of the market has been signed and or resigned at 9.8 million rates. Might be 12 months away.

Look I’m not gonna apologise. I can be an angry man if I want. To be fair something some of you should realise by now is I use the word **** (/ing/en) every sentence and is not used in an as aggressive or angry way as it may seem when reading.

But in saying that I will not apologise for keeping this forum to an extent of realism because it gets very frustrating when something eventful happens and all of a sudden you get so caught up in the idea that all of a sudden that certain something becomes so unrealistic or stupid. It happens every time at least usually we win the deal. You are chucking blokes up on the plate like there’s no tomorrow at the moment. We have Reece for 2023 if we aren’t confident in keeping TMM past this year offer him up for now. But don’t go ruining this squad and side cause you can’t wait till rd 1 to orgasm yourselves.

If someone good leaves the club. “Don’t need them they are shit”

If someone signs with the club “let’s give them the world to get them 2 months earlier”

like far out on one account there is people running around saying Brendan is a kiwi let’s offer him up and pretending like an injury ravaged 12 months means he is all of a sudden a failure. Firstly the bloke has never lived in NZ in his life born and raised Aussie and his QLD and Aus eligibility suggests that. On top of that I believe he is just of Cook Island heritage. Anyway point being going to NZ would also be away from his child and his family.

Further, my god TC was not having a broken arm away from stealing the starting spot and we want to throw that away for Reece to come 2 months earlier when arguably they couldn’t care less for a forward especially a back rower. They have got Tohu, Curran and Tevaga as their back row candidates, all 3 seeming rather content with the fact they are going to NZ.

Sometimes when we benefit from unrealistic talk I let it slide but **** you lot are all creaming your dacks at tearing this squad apart for this man. The same man you all hated a week ago.

Most fans only "hated" him because he wasn't prepared to do his time in the lower grades and earn a spot but since then he's gone off to another club and been a revelation, Kevvie clearly got that one wrong early on in his tenure as head coach.

Not only has he been a revelation, he was the understudy to RTS there for a while, he's learned a hell of a lot more than he would've learned with us and to have him back and for him to want to come back, it's a win on every level.

Yeah no @Mustafur I never realised the NRl released that figure. You are right thought it was just Badel or someone else

I don’t get why the Dolphins are so worked up about not getting Walsh.

They already have the brilliant enigma in Jamayne Issako who can play at 1 and imagine how good he would be back there for them when he isn’t being dragged down by neglect and bad coaching from the Broncos?

But then again, isn’t he being now coached by the media proclaimed super coach Justin Holbrook? Which is strange cause shouldn’t Jamayne now be playing better than he was with us rather than regressing and letting in 5 tries against Newcastle?

Maybe he is getting badly coached and neglected at the Titans as well…? Looks like a job for SuperCoach Bennett.

You can understand why the Dolphins are pissed, they haven't signed a single back with decent ability and where probably banking everything on getting him lmao.

I do wonder if we put a first dibs on his contract in return for releasing him early last season.

They already have the brilliant enigma in Jamayne Issako who can play at 1 and imagine how good he would be back there for them when he isn’t being dragged down by neglect and bad coaching from the Broncos?

Agreed, I have actually got in touch with the TAB as I want to back him in the early markets for Dally M fullback of the year in 2023, they quoted me 500-1 which needless to say I thought was a steal.

If he was on 500k, do think he would get the attention of the Origin coach based on his performances this year?

No disrespect but this is the most ridiculous assumption I’ve seen in a while.

Billy has been watching every minute of every game and picking his teams based on form and how they approach all the effort areas and one percenters (which he has been quoted as saying to the media)

This is exactly the reason why Tom Gilbert will be playing in Origin 3 rather than David Fifita.

FYI, Bennett has confirmed they weren't given an opportunity to make an offer to Walsh, but says they didn't make a complaint to the NRL.

it's also being reported that the NRL have deemed the Warriors and Broncos did not breach any rules.

Bennett says:

“I haven’t made any complaint to the NRL. But it’s true that we weren’t given a chance to make an offer for Reece,” he said.

“We were definitely interested in Reece. We regarded him as a good player, but he wasn’t coming off-contract until the end of 2023.

“The Warriors came out with the statement just a few months ago that he wasn’t leaving under any circumstances.

“Reece himself said in the media he wasn’t leaving the Warriors, but that’s OK, we’ll move on, we’re happy with the players we have so far.”

I don’t know about the missus reaction but I can 100% confirm that is why they are no longer together. Not sure about the New Zealand part both cheating and the daughter stuff but he definitely cheated and there was a photo doing the rounds on social media of him asleep in another girls bed as proof of that.

Considering nearly every single female who go to the games that I engage in conversation with want to **** Jordan Riki, the female attendance with both Pretty Boy Riki and Reece Walsh in the same team is going to sky rocket our crowd attendance numbers alone.

Women will literally throw themselves at those 2 so it’s no surprise a 19 year male would fall too temptation when they’d be having to bat them off with a stick 24/7.

Must be a good problem to have 🤔

Considering nearly every single female who go to the games that I engage in conversation with want to **** Jordan Riki, the female attendance with both Pretty Boy Riki and Reece Walsh in the same team is going to sky rocket our crowd attendance numbers alone.

Women will literally throw themselves at those 2 so it’s no surprise a 19 year male would fall too temptation when they’d be having to bat them off with a stick 24/7.

Must be a good problem to have 🤔
Herbie is also very popular with the ladies as well so it might be hard to get tickets next year with all the young woman that will be attending games to watch the top 3 contenders for the Pretty Riki cup.

This is not something the NRL will intervene in. The fall out would be too great for them to handle

While the Warriors can't dictate who he plays for once off contract, they certainly have the right to dictate who they will RELEASE Walsh from his contract to go to.

We need to do this for Payne Haas…

Release him on the provision he doesn’t join the Storm or the fucking Chooks

Given this hasn't been leaked to the media until what seems to be the 11th hour is another good example of how far we've come. We aren't letting anything slip to Journalists.

The move itself i can understand. A first class hooker would have been priority for us but this appears to have just fallen in our lap and at a decent price so we've jumped at it.

Assuming Hass is out the door along with Kennedy and James the next move we make should be to sign another quality depth forward to re boost those stocks.

Without getting to far ahead of myself do you free up the 800k from Hass and if Piakura's HIA are taken seriously his future has to be in doubt so free up his 400k and make a move to get Fitita back?

Haas for Tino

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Waynesaurus
  • Big Del
  • Aldo
  • john1420
  • Skyblues87
  • Griffo
  • Wolfie
  • marw
  • broncsgoat
  • heartly87
  • Pablo
  • Smokin' Joe
  • Broncosgirl
  • Gaz
  • Tim K
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncoscope
  • Alec
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.