OFFICIAL Walsh signs with the Broncos until 2025

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
You lot are so impatient of you really think Piakura is going to leave. And for those of you so uneducated on the matter he is in the exact same situation of having a kid who is like a month old this time and from my understanding he was never with the women let alone a break up. You reckon he will agree to go to the Warriors. Far out, look we lose Riki shame but so be it. But why the **** would we release a bloke in the same situation as Reece - also Brendan and Reece are best buds without a doubt Brendan is the reason Reece is at our club now - and has all the potential under the sun to be an amazing back rower. Pull your fucken head in and so can the club for that matter if they start throwing blokes up on a fucken platter for this man. TMM for this year or we can wait for next year without anyone leaving like what has already been agreed upon.
BHQ before this post.

Dog 2 672x372

After

Maxresdefault

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I’m a big fan too but Warriors won’t just want the shit players
They're already releasing him and we're paying full freight... throwing some players on top would be icing on the cake that we dont actually need to do.

TMM is being discussed because he might be leaving to the warriors anyway... and Arthars because that might work for all parties.

Palasia as well seems excessive, especially since he's a player we likely want to keep and Walsh is coming next year anyway.

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
Just give them Haas, he is worth a million dollarydoo's dont ya know.

Financeguy

Financeguy

NRL Player
Apr 24, 2013
And for those of you so uneducated on the matter he is in the exact same situation of having a kid who is like a month old this time and from my understanding he was never with the women let alone a break up.
That’s some potent sperm Piakura is packing…we should definitely not trade him…

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
Look I’m not gonna apologise. I can be an angry man if I want. To be fair something some of you should realise by now is I use the word **** (/ing/en) every sentence and is not used in an as aggressive or angry way as it may seem when reading.

But in saying that I will not apologise for keeping this forum to an extent of realism because it gets very frustrating when something eventful happens and all of a sudden you get so caught up in the idea that all of a sudden that certain something becomes so unrealistic or stupid. It happens every time at least usually we win the deal. You are chucking blokes up on the plate like there’s no tomorrow at the moment. We have Reece for 2023 if we aren’t confident in keeping TMM past this year offer him up for now. But don’t go ruining this squad and side cause you can’t wait till rd 1 to orgasm yourselves.

If someone good leaves the club. “Don’t need them they are shit”

If someone signs with the club “let’s give them the world to get them 2 months earlier”

like far out on one account there is people running around saying Brendan is a kiwi let’s offer him up and pretending like an injury ravaged 12 months means he is all of a sudden a failure. Firstly the bloke has never lived in NZ in his life born and raised Aussie and his QLD and Aus eligibility suggests that. On top of that I believe he is just of Cook Island heritage. Anyway point being going to NZ would also be away from his child and his family.

Further, my god TC was not having a broken arm away from stealing the starting spot and we want to throw that away for Reece to come 2 months earlier when arguably they couldn’t care less for a forward especially a back rower. They have got Tohu, Curran and Tevaga as their back row candidates, all 3 seeming rather content with the fact they are going to NZ.

Sometimes when we benefit from unrealistic talk I let it slide but **** you lot are all creaming your dacks at tearing this squad apart for this man. The same man you all hated a week ago.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013

James also has confirmed (100% amirite?) that Reece is coming, just working through the paper work...which implies that it isn't 100% and there is a chance that the Dolphins could potentially come in at the last minute and 100% take him.

Also, how good is that jersey...100%.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Look I’m not gonna apologise. I can be an angry man if I want. To be fair something some of you should realise by now is I use the word **** (/ing/en) every sentence and is not used in an as aggressive or angry way as it may seem when reading.

But in saying that I will not apologise for keeping this forum to an extent of realism because it gets very frustrating when something eventful happens and all of a sudden you get so caught up in the idea that we are all of a sudden , the certain something becomes so unrealistic or stupid will happen. It happens every time at least usual we win. You are chucking blokes up on the plate like there’s no tomorrow at the moment. We have Reece for 2023 if we aren’t confident in keeping TMM past this year offer him up for now. But don’t go ruining this squad and side cause you can’t wait till rd 1 to orgasm yourselves.

If someone signs with the club “let’s give them the world to get them 2 months earlier”

like far out on one account there is people running around saying Brendan is a kiwi let’s offer him up and pretending like an injury ravaged 12 months means he is all of a sudden a failure. Firstly the bloke has never lived in NZ in his life born and raised Aussie and his QLD and Aus eligibility suggests that. On top of that I believe he is just of Cook Island heritage. Anyway point being going to NZ would also be away from his child and his family.

Further, my god TC was not having a broken arm away from stealing the starting spot and we want to throw that away for Reece to come 2 months earlier when arguably they couldn’t care less for a forward especially a back rower. They have got Tohu, Curran and Tevaga as their back row candidates, all 3 seeming rather content with the fact they are going to NZ.

Sometimes when we benefit from unrealistic talk I let it slide but **** you lot are all creaming your dacks at tearing this squad apart for this man. The same man you all hated a week ago.
A couple of posters have said about Piakura.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
The BS I read about Walsh`s baby moma saying she won`t let their kid visit the father in New Zealand is nasty .
The kid is not hers to dictate when and where it`s father can interact .

A court would be the ultimate decider of such things .
One would hope....but then again, we know whose side the courts generally will be on.

Mother knows best....... 🙄

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
If Kevvie says it's a done deal, it's a done deal

He's usually quite evasive when asked about contracts so for him to say this one is over the line pretty much confirms that he's coming to the club, the other details aren't yet known though

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018

James also has confirmed (100% amirite?) that Reece is coming, just working through the paper work...which implies that it isn't 100% and there is a chance that the Dolphins could potentially come in at the last minute and 100% take him.

Also, how good is that jersey...100%.
Yeah but if he signed on a dotted line he can’t then go and sign on the dotted line with the Dolphins. I’m sure ‘paperwork’ would be like NRL approval salary cap checks, player swap negotiations shit like that. Have you ever seen a club’s coach and player come out so honestly before announced that it is a done deal. I can’t imagine that would be DD’s tactics if it isn’t a done deal cause for mine that would likely rub the player the wrong way more often than not and that genuinely would put the deal into jeopardy. Who knows but, very strange.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
If Kevvie says it's a done deal, it's a done deal

He's usually quite evasive when asked about contracts so for him to say this one is over the line pretty much confirms that he's coming to the club, the other details aren't yet known though

100% but there is always that possibility until it is 100% signed and announced.

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
One would hope....but then again, we know whose side the courts generally will be on.

Mother knows best....... 🙄
Look they are young dumb and stupid. Courts won’t deprive presumably the financial provider of that child for cheating. Really he has shown he will alter his career for that child and she is trying to cheat her daughter out of a father for personal gain. Dick head move to cheat but I think the one whose priorities need to be questioned should be his girlfriend cause Reece has made it perfectly clear his daughter is his priority. Kudo’s to him being a 19 year old arrogant dick head with a kid. Lots of blokes out there would be using his situation as a get out.

MagicMan87

MagicMan87

BRL Player
Aug 21, 2018
They're already releasing him and we're paying full freight... throwing some players on top would be icing on the cake that we dont actually need to do.

TMM is being discussed because he might be leaving to the warriors anyway... and Arthars because that might work for all parties.

Palasia as well seems excessive, especially since he's a player we likely want to keep and Walsh is coming next year anyway.
Palasia was also Born and raised in Qld and all his family resides on the Gold Coast so the NZ connection doesn’t really work with him in mind as a swap.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018

But in saying that I will not apologise for keeping this forum to an extent of realism because it gets very frustrating when something eventful happens and all of a sudden you get so caught up in the idea that all of a sudden that certain something becomes so unrealistic or stupid. It happens every time at least usually we win the deal. You are chucking blokes up on the plate like there’s no tomorrow at the moment. We have Reece for 2023 if we aren’t confident in keeping TMM past this year offer him up for now. But don’t go ruining this squad and side cause you can’t wait till rd 1 to orgasm yourselves.

A couple of posters have said about Piakura.
I shortlisted Piakura because I understand he is eligible for New Zealand, because of the relationship between the Cook Islands and NZ. I removed him when I further shortened the list because he is a player we appear to have earmarked for the future, along with Robati and Willison. Brendan is also a born and bred Australian.

The Warriors have raised interest in a player swap, and they seem to need forwards more than outside backs, so the most obvious candidate is Jordan Riki. But Jordan might prefer to stay, and the club might prefer to keep him. In which case, other than Martin - who is close to a cert - there aren't a lot of candidates.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
I would only give Martin if Warriors agree to pay most of Reece's contract for this year, assuming we may have cap issues.

I think it's a fair deal given Martin is worth a **** tonne more then his development contract value.

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
I would only give Martin if Warriors agree to pay most of Reece's contract for this year, assuming we may have cap issues.

I think it's a fair deal given Martin is worth a **** tonne more then his development contract value.
We don’t have issues fitting him in this year it might be issues fitting him in next year if we don’t have the 5% extra we would get from ditching Isaako and whoever else (my memory has shat itself now). That might be the issue with getting him this year. But who knows.

Active Now

• Battler
  • westy316
  • thenry
  • Midean
  • Galah
  • Sproj
  • pennywisealfie
  • BroncosMan
  • Redux
  • Santa
  • Strop
  • winslow_wong
  • Organix
  • Allo
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Bronco bob
  • Howie
  • lakers133334
  • Brocko
... and 62 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.