OFFICIAL Walsh signs with the Broncos until 2025

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
but that's my point...in my opinion, she can have a different opinion than you but still not be put in the same basket as the other guys. difference of opinion or not 'grasping a simple concept' happens all the time. being a toolbag who thinks they're always right while being disrepectful to others like some of the other journos on the show is next level.

that's my point. , which I am fine if you disagree with :)
But it wasn’t a difference of opinion, she was factually wrong and couldn’t understand it. Whether or not a club can put conditions on a player that has requested a release in terms of it being granted is not an opinion or something that is up for debate, it is a fact that they can.

Facts are still facts, you don’t get to have an opinion about them. I mean she can say in her opinion she doesn’t like that rule, but her opinion doesn’t change it.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
They’ve lost Lodge too so are probably keen to get a prop.

If it was to occur this year I could see Arthurs, TMM transferring early - my other guess would be Palasia. Though much like TMM it would only benefit them if it happens this season.

Potential early releases (this season)::
- Palasia
- Turpin
- TMM

Potential future early release:
- Arthur’s
- Niu
- Periera
- Riki
- Robati

Could even see Piakura offered if we are seriously considering Dave returning.
Palasia has been in the team all year, so I don't think he would be on the chopping block.

If we do end up losing Haas next year, then Palasia becomes an important re-signing, because he's a guy that Kevvie trusts to do a role for him in the middle of the field and can punch out some pretty decent minutes.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Palasia has been in the team all year, so I don't think he would be on the chopping block.

If we do end up losing Haas next year, then Palasia becomes an important re-signing, because he's a guy that Kevvie trusts to do a role for him in the middle of the field and can punch out some pretty decent minutes.
I’m a big fan too but Warriors won’t just want the shit players

B

big k

QCup Player
Apr 10, 2013

If it was to occur this year I could see Arthurs, TMM transferring early - my other guess would be Palasia. Though much like TMM it would only benefit them if it happens this season.

- Palasia
- Turpin
- TMM

- Arthur’s
- Niu
- Periera
- Riki
- Robati

Why would we release Palasia, Riki or Robati? All three are going well.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Anyone got a clue as to how long before we have official conformation from the club?
Press release official, no, but Walters confirmed Walsh will be a Bronco in an interview yesterday. There's a theory - which I'm making up here - they're delaying because there's some hot player swap action imminent that might or might not see him head back this way before next season.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Press release official, no, but Walters confirmed Walsh will be a Bronco in an interview yesterday. There's a theory - which I'm making up here - they're delaying because there's some hot player swap action imminent that might or might not see him head back this way before next season.

This is my take on it too. It will be made official when a few other things can be announced as well. Don't be surprised if we lose someone unexpected like a Riki for example. The Warriors have apparently been into him and/or Piakura for some time.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018

- Palasia
- Turpin
- TMM

- Arthur’s
- Niu
- Periera
- Riki
- Robati

I reckon you can narrow it down to our Kiwis, who we've signed until the end of the following years:

Leivaha Pulu: train & trial
Te Maire Martin: 2022
Delouise Hoeter: 2022
Keenan Palasia: 2022
Brendan Piakura: 2023
Jordan Pereira: 2023
Jordan Riki: 2024
TC Robati: 2024
Xavier Willison: 2025

Of this lot, I would narrow it down further to Martin, Palasia and Riki. Martin, I reckon is a cert. The other two, I really don't think the club want to lose either. I think Riki wouldn't mind moving back to NZ, and the club could afford to let him go. He's an attractive proposition for the Warriors. Whether we would want to let him go, hard to say. He probably hasn't lived up to expectations, but I also think at lot of us here underrate him. I would be sad to see Jordan go, but the Warriors would be a great fit for him.

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
This is my take on it too. It will be made official when a few other things can be announced as well. Don't be surprised if we lose someone unexpected like a Riki for example. The Warriors have apparently been into him and/or Piakura for some time.
You lot are so impatient of you really think Piakura is going to leave. And for those of you so uneducated on the matter he is in the exact same situation of having a kid who is like a month old this time and from my understanding he was never with the women let alone a break up. You reckon he will agree to go to the Warriors. Far out, look we lose Riki shame but so be it. But why the **** would we release a bloke in the same situation as Reece - also Brendan and Reece are best buds without a doubt Brendan is the reason Reece is at our club now - and has all the potential under the sun to be an amazing back rower. Pull your fucken head in and so can the club for that matter if they start throwing blokes up on a fucken platter for this man. TMM for this year or we can wait for next year without anyone leaving like what has already been agreed upon.

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
I suppose it's not impossible, but you'd have to treat this as a whole new rumour unconnected to anything anyone is saying.

Why then didn`t they wait till the transfer deadline was up to announce this ?
End of the month they could have waited ? Timing seems right . Not going to bet hard my earned but it has gone that way plenty of times before .

Dare to dream ?

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Walsh doesn't want to be away from his daughter while they go back to play in NZ for the rest of the year so there is still a current welfare issue.

The BS I read about Walsh`s baby moma saying she won`t let their kid visit the father in New Zealand is nasty .
The kid is not hers to dictate when and where it`s father can interact .

A court would be the ultimate decider of such things .

B

big k

QCup Player
Apr 10, 2013
The BS I read about Walsh`s baby moma saying she won`t let their kid visit the father in New Zealand is nasty .
The kid is not hers to dictate when and where it`s father can interact .

A court would be the ultimate decider of such things .
This is true, but you don't put a kid through this shit and as he is the one that would be moving away, she'll have alot more on her side than not in the courts.

B

big k

QCup Player
Apr 10, 2013
I reckon you can narrow it down to our Kiwis, who we've signed until the end of the following years:

Leivaha Pulu: train & trial
Te Maire Martin: 2022
Delouise Hoeter: 2022
Keenan Palasia: 2022
Brendan Piakura: 2023
Jordan Pereira: 2023
Jordan Riki: 2024
TC Robati: 2024
Xavier Willison: 2025

Of this lot, I would narrow it down further to Martin, Palasia and Riki. Martin, I reckon is a cert. The other two, I really don't think the club want to lose either. I think Riki wouldn't mind moving back to NZ, and the club could afford to let him go. He's an attractive proposition for the Warriors. Whether we would want to let him go, hard to say. He probably hasn't lived up to expectations, but I also think at lot of us here underrate him. I would be sad to see Jordan go, but the Warriors would be a great fit for him.
Didn't Palasia sign a new deal recently?

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
You lot are so impatient of you really think Piakura is going to leave. And for those of you so uneducated on the matter he is in the exact same situation of having a kid who is like a month old this time and from my understanding he was never with the women let alone a break up. You reckon he will agree to go to the Warriors. Far out, look we lose Riki shame but so be it. But why the **** would we release a bloke in the same situation as Reece - also Brendan and Reece are best buds without a doubt Brendan is the reason Reece is at our club now - and has all the potential under the sun to be an amazing back rower. Pull your fucken head in and so can the club for that matter if they start throwing blokes up on a fucken platter for this man. TMM for this year or we can wait for next year without anyone leaving like what has already been agreed upon.

How good is a good rant and this is a good one!

Active Now

• thenry
  • Brocko
  • Waynesaurus
  • Aldo
  • Organix
  • Kev_Guz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Sproj
  • Robboi_321
  • davidp
  • Battler
  • mystico
  • BroncoFan94
  • simplythebest
  • Nerd
  • broncs30
  • Hoof Hearted
  • bb_gun
  • Wolfie
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.