-NEWS- Walters: roster is pretty much sorted

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Rep
That’s one way to look at it. But when your looking over the edge of a cliff, maybe a step backwards is the right move.

The team without Macca was completely heartless and lazy and ineffective in defence. For all of Maccas faults, he can never be accused of any of the above.
We've had shit defence even when Mc was in the team. TBH.....defence has been a problem for us for a few years now.

Petch67

QCup Player
*DOBBO WARNING*
Reckons Macca will be starting 9 and also captain.
C'mon Kev, don't do it to us. We have suffered enough already. Surely Macca has to be gone at seasons end anyway, so why have the C next to his name for 12 months?
I'd rather Glenn just hold onto it if we aren't going to go with someone like Carrigan.
Makes sense....they tried moving glenn on then made him captain...may as well do same for macca

big k

QCup Player
Firstly I think people forget how well Macca played with Kevvie working our attack in 2015.

Second... Macca will certainly help lead our defense

I'm not sold on Turpin and if Macca plays 9 thid year and we land or promote a better option in 2022 then I'm happy with that.

Petch67

QCup Player
Firstly I think people forget how well Macca played with Kevvie working our attack in 2015.

Second... Macca will certainly help lead our defense

I'm not sold on Turpin and if Macca plays 9 thid year and we land or promote a better option in 2022 then I'm happy with that.
That was 6 years ago.....we have the worst spine in the comp

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.