NEWS Walters: roster is pretty much sorted

*DOBBO WARNING*
Reckons Macca will be starting 9 and also captain.
C'mon Kev, don't do it to us. We have suffered enough already. Surely Macca has to be gone at seasons end anyway, so why have the C next to his name for 12 months?
I'd rather Glenn just hold onto it if we aren't going to go with someone like Carrigan.
Makes sense....they tried moving glenn on then made him captain...may as well do same for macca

Firstly I think people forget how well Macca played with Kevvie working our attack in 2015.

Second... Macca will certainly help lead our defense

I'm not sold on Turpin and if Macca plays 9 thid year and we land or promote a better option in 2022 then I'm happy with that.

Firstly I think people forget how well Macca played with Kevvie working our attack in 2015.

Second... Macca will certainly help lead our defense

I'm not sold on Turpin and if Macca plays 9 thid year and we land or promote a better option in 2022 then I'm happy with that.
That was 6 years ago.....we have the worst spine in the comp

I dearly hope whoever has been responsible for our roster management over the past 5 years has been sacked.

We've got 14 of our top squad players off contract for 2022, with 3 spots still left to fill (which may end up being only 1 year contracts). Turpin, Staggs and Oates have player options for 2022, which means we'll have to renegotiate with/release 17-20 players just for the 2022 season! Looking forward to seeing who shows they belong in the Broncos' jersey this year.

We've got 14 of our top squad players off contract for 2022, with 3 spots still left to fill (which may end up being only 1 year contracts). Turpin, Staggs and Oates have player options for 2022, which means we'll have to renegotiate with/release 17-20 players just for the 2022 season! Looking forward to seeing who shows they belong in the Broncos' jersey this year.

You reckon the team will look like this:

2. Farnworth
3. (Staggs will be playing for the Roosters)
5. Kennar
7. Dearden
8. Haas
13. Carrigan

15. Flegler
17. Riki

Well, that side might not be all that tough to beat, it has a few holes in it.

You reckon the team will look like this:

2. Farnworth
3. (Staggs will be playing for the Roosters)
5. Kennar
7. Dearden
8. Haas
13. Carrigan

15. Flegler
17. Riki

Well, that side might not be all that tough to beat, it has a few holes in it.
Fill those blanks with Scott Minto and you got yourself a premiership winning team.

*DOBBO WARNING*
Reckons Macca will be starting 9 and also captain.
C'mon Kev, don't do it to us. We have suffered enough already. Surely Macca has to be gone at seasons end anyway, so why have the C next to his name for 12 months?
I'd rather Glenn just hold onto it if we aren't going to go with someone like Carrigan.

Can't even see Macca starting, let alone captain.

Incidentally, his captaincy record looks like this:

Screenshot 2021 01 20 Knights v Broncos

Unread

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.