Ward Among Five More NRLW

Great signing.

On Breayley, apparently one of the reasons she left is because Broncos refused to re-sign Paul Dyer as coach.

Great signing.

On Breayley, apparently one of the reasons she left is because Broncos refused to re-sign Paul Dyer as coach.
But Paul dyer is still at the broncos and a life member no less, he isn't coaching the dragons. Just say it was money, no one blames you but it annoys me when they say things like that.

On the nrlw squad, I actually think our pack is stronger this year then last. Brander, gray, Hall and now Boyle added to it more than makes up for the kiwis we lost. I think gould can do the job but it's concerning we don't appear to have a back up if she can't. Hooker is such an important role in the game these days.

Will be interesting this last signing, surely they don't leave just 1 spot for nobody?

On brealey I think she will miss our pack more than our side misses her tbh. She is bloody awesome, a great dummy half who thinks better than most of the male dummy halves. But the pack we had last year and this year gave her an AMAZING platform to work off, especially a running dummy half like her.

Anyone that people on here know about that might surprise us? Upton and aiken sound promising but don't really know...

Great signing.

Has the club explained why they didn’t re-sign Dyer? Hopefully we have a reason for moving on the premiership winning coach?

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • barker
  • Strop
  • johnny plath
  • Cavalo
  • Foordy
  • Tmac
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • bazza
  • Financeguy
  • Shane Tronc
  • Hoof Hearted
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.