Warriors sign another Bronco

Good point ^
Did he actually ever play FB there? Or he was forced to centre the whole time because of mini?

He played centre the whole time he was there because Mini was going superbly whilst Hodgo was there!

Asshole Warriors!

Everytime I tip them, they lose. When I tip against them, they win.

Stop taking our players :evil:

Meh - he might prove me wrong but IMO it's no great loss. Good luck to him finding a club that'll give him a chance in the halves but I can't see it biting us on the arse too badly

Jeza23 said:
He isnt going to get much a chance to play in the halves at the Warriors I dont think with Witt, Rovelli, Fien and Hohaia there.

He will struggle to get game time, even in the centres because they have Tate and Ropati.

I think he will have to make do with a bench spot at best!

Cleary wont have a spot for rovelli next year i believe, he'll have witt at 7 and hohia on the bench with Fien at 9 with henderson.

spoonbled said:
Jeza23 said:
He isnt going to get much a chance to play in the halves at the Warriors I dont think with Witt, Rovelli, Fien and Hohaia there.

He will struggle to get game time, even in the centres because they have Tate and Ropati.

I think he will have to make do with a bench spot at best!

Cleary wont have a spot for rovelli next year i believe, he'll have witt at 7 and hohia on the bench with Fien at 9 with henderson.

I heard Witt was in danger or losing his contract too, but they cant afford to get rid of both of their halves!

Henderson and Hohaia on the bench? Its going to be a very thin bench if thats the case

Cant have both, its either one or the other. Personally I would choose Henderson over Hohaia

Witt kicks too good to be out of the team. Yeh i would choose henderson as well, looks the goods. is he a qlder?

spoonbled said:
Witt kicks too good to be out of the team. Yeh i would choose henderson as well, looks the goods. is he a qlder?

He was born in England because I was looking at him last night, was making NZ's side for next year. Over half the team are QLDers!

He may well be a Qlder too but I am not certain on that. Ive heard him being mentioned as one though eusa_think

ningnangnong said:
m1c said:
I dont think he has been dealt that much shit... its just the journey of a young player making it in grade. WB always brings 99% of them along slowly unless they are a freak like Hunt, and i back his method because look at the countless good players he has churned out.

WB is that keen on him he even wanted him at the Dragons next year, so its not like he doesnt rate him.... as a 20 year old you have to bide your time.

Erm, by all accounts Moon turned down a massive offer from Melbourne to continue playing for the Broncos, i guess under the impression he would get some chances in the first team.

Only now, because of injuries and origin is he getting his chance. Shameful treatment.

I hope he succeeds at the Warriors, because he deserves to.

Precisely.

I hope Moon does well at NZ. We were resigned to losing him to Melbourne until he stunned the club and decided to remain here. He wanted to stay with the Broncos and IMO we haven't treated him well at all so I don't blame him for leaving. I mean seriously - Stagg offers nothing in the halves and we had Moon in the background the whole time but have barely used him.

He would probably still have to fight for a spot, but surely Hohia will have to also? I havent seen him play for a long time, but from what I've heard he's not the player he used to be?

Hohaia has been playing fullback for the majority of the season. Its not his position, he is a half maybe a hooker.

He certainly isnt a fullback or centre (he has played there a few time when Ropati has been out)!

Congratulations to him. He's basically looking at a walk on spot which he couldn't really get at the Broncos. If he can't make the starting squad, he's got issues, because he is naturally gifted, he just needs to put that into practice.

| * kelsey * | said:
Asshole Warriors!

Everytime I tip them, they lose. When I tip against them, they win.

Stop taking our players :evil:

Exactly the same with me Kelsey :mad: . I would of liked to have seen Moon stay, since he has been doing alright this year. Really though he is replaceable.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

good on Moon, hate to see him go soo young but hopefully the Warriors treat him better over here with his supposed role in the team and where he wants to play, as opposed to where we all thought he was going to play for the Bronx but never got a foot in the door.. icon_thumbs_u

this will be a major problem soon with the under 20's comp. 90 % of young players wont get resigned by clubs and end up back at park footy.

Moon and Kemp are only human, Steve Price plays for the Warriors.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • john1420
  • Allo
  • Volvo Driver
  • Old Mate
  • Financeguy
  • Kev_Guz
  • heartly87
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.