Warriors v Roosters Pre and post game talk.

Re: Warriors v Roosters

bianc said:
Ch9 won't be showing this game live. That stinks [icon_non
A Current Affair is way more important.... :roll: it's tabloid journalism...argh!

Je$ter said:
I thoguht all semis were live?

If the Roosters try to beat the Warriors at their own game, they will get dominated hard.

All semis are live... they just didn't bank on one being in NZ! Channel Nine would NEVER alter their news/current affair line-up for football.

Yep, and they could hardly put the game on at 10PM local time so it kicks off at 8pm on the eastern seaboard! :P

mick! said:
[quote="Je$ter":1htor66j]I thoguht all semis were live?

If the Roosters try to beat the Warriors at their own game, they will get dominated hard.

All semis are live... they just didn't bank on one being in NZ! Channel Nine would NEVER alter their news/current affair line-up for football.[/quote:1htor66j]

or Two and a Half Men.

Spud said:
mick! said:
[quote="Je$ter":a07l16ua]I thoguht all semis were live?

All semis are live... they just didn't bank on one being in NZ! Channel Nine would NEVER alter their news/current affair line-up for football.

or Two and a Half Men.[/quote:a07l16ua]

That's a pretty good show but.

I'll reserve my judgement on this match until they take the field. I really can't say who will mind. I am slightly leaning more towards to the Warriors. I think they're bound to have a magic finals series.

Do you still support the Warriors?

Nashy said:
Do you still support the Warriors?

He's a kiwi isn't he? I think they pretty much have to, much like having a tribal tatt [icon_wink

hmm this will fk the radio call up too. Bastards!

The best thing the league public could do would be to boycott the broadcast but the game is going to be a cracker so we'll all watch it.

gUt said:
hmm this will fk the radio call up too. Bastards!

Why.

To the best of my knowledge they are calling the game live.

Carn Warriors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rock = whipped!

Hope the warriors can roll womanly next week.

The Rock said:
Go Chooks!!!!!!

Tonight is going to prove how over-rated the Warriors are............................ [icon_wink

Manly will be shitting themselves I reckon.

One of the Warriors biggest problems in the past has been playing for 80. Last night and last week dispelled this myth.

Fantastic atmosphere, fantastic game. Wiki was superb, Price was awesome. The backline scored some great tries, Hohaia was Jones-liek with his efforts. What a comeback! Now all we need is for Brizzy to beat Melbourne tonight, and we're one step closer to the dream grandfinal.

Active Now

• Lostboy
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.