Warriors v Roosters Pre and post game talk.

S

Sabu_2008

QCup Player
Mar 16, 2008
Sold out in eleven minutes. Cant wait till Friday, got my ticket! Beers from lunchtime! Chahoo!

Re: Warriors v Roosters

Awesome. Obviously a lot of bandwaggoners getting in on things but if they become real fans that's a great outcome for the Warriors.

It happens everytime lol. Aucklanders are notorious bandwagoners.

If the Roosters play a decent second half , i think we will get em. We've done it before. In saying that they had an awsome game against the storm in which we have not beaten on 2 occassions this year when we have come against them.

This should be a corker, can't wait.

Apparently the fake beards will be out in force. Should be an awesome game, wish I was close enough to attend!
I'll be bearded up at the pub cheering on a Warriors victory anyway. We owe the crowd BIGTIME for our choke vs the Eels last finals series.

I reckon the warriors will pummel the roosters. 24-8

Reckon the Roosters by 1-12 unfortunately. Warriors grand final was played on Sunday, and I can't see them getting up for this one with such a short turnaround.

yeah but the Roosters had a big night on Friday night too.

It's a close one. I hope the Roosters try to muscle up on the Warriors but Steve Price will just respond with some vintage Price Attack on Pearce.

Don't forget that - Anasta & Pearce are the halves. LOL!

Yea I'm very conflicted here. Part of me thinks the warriors are too good at home, but a bigger part of me thinks that the warriors will be buggered after playing Melbourne and will let some bad calls ruin their night. I don't know, so hard to say.

mrslong said:

It's a close one. I hope the Roosters try to muscle up on the Warriors but Steve Price will just respond with some vintage Price Attack on Pearce.

[icon_lol1. True. But still, Anasta > Witt.

Roosters definitely had a big Friday night, but a one-week turnaround is a big factor. Put it this way, the Roosters will be feeling good today. Probably had a great training run after some rest on the weekend.

This morning, the Warriors would've woken up feeling sorry and damn sore after Sunday evening. It's a very quick turnaround in between such big games...

mick! said:
mrslong said:

[icon_lol1. True. But still, Anasta > Witt.

Roosters definitely had a big Friday night, but a one-week turnaround is a big factor. Put it this way, the Roosters will be feeling good today. Probably had a great training run after some rest on the weekend.

This morning, the Warriors would've woken up feeling sorry and damn sore after Sunday evening. It's a very quick turnaround in between such big games...
True that....it's such a tough one!!!!!!!

I'd hate to see the Warriors win the GF and take the trophy out of Aus, so the Roosters would be doing us a favour knocking them out...on the other hand, it is the Roosters [icon_shru and I hope they lose.

Hope the Warriors get up. Can do it if their best team shows up. Throw it around, and bash the soft Roosters forwards.

Will be a fin good game.

Will be very interesting.

I highly doubt the Roosters will come out so aggressivly...esp against the Warriors pack. If they do, record this guys, cuz we will may very well see one of the best stinks in recent memory!!!

I am unsure how this is going to go. Like mick, I doubt the Warriors can back up so quickly. However, Warriors in Auckland!

Going to be a cracker....carn Warriors!!

Hammo's (very) wet fantasy; Broncos-Warriors GF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I think the Warriors can get up in the one and get through to the prelim final against Manly, in which they will then get beaten haha

It will be a very tight and physical game which will be won off the back of composure and the occasional willingness to throw the ball around. If it turns out to be wet weather the Warriors are shoe-ins for the win.

I think the Roosters are one team that's won in NZ this year, that will give them some confidence.

Ch9 won't be showing this game live. That stinks [icon_non

I thoguht all semis were live?

If the Roosters try to beat the Warriors at their own game, they will get dominated hard.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Manifesto
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncos4life
  • FACTHUNT
  • Midean
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Wolfie
  • thenry
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  • broncoscope
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • sooticus
  • Waynesaurus
  • Mr Fourex
  • LGH
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.