Watch delayed games

The NRL site has full match replays - either $4 per week or $99 for the year

I have Foxtel for other reasons but if I just wanted NRL, that would be a good option I reckon

It's only free in the countries that don't have a broadcast partner.

This is why the NRL are such *****, they got rid of livestream.

You couldn't use LS in Australia either, so why is it any different?

You couldn't use LS in Australia either, so why is it any different?

It was free.

They also included everything. The pre-game stuff, the half time stuff which is great when you're using the footage for videos because they show different angles etc, and the post-game stuff sometimes.

And sometimes you can hear some interesting ramblings with the commentators when they are taking breaks at half time.

You could also download that footage.

It was free.

They also included everything. The pre-game stuff, the half time stuff which is great when you're using the footage for videos because they show different angles etc, and the post-game stuff sometimes.

And sometimes you can hear some interesting ramblings with the commentators when they are taking breaks at half time.

You could also download that footage.

Isn't the NRL one free, too?

Only for some people. Not for everyone.

Aren't those some people those who live out of the country? Which is exactly the same for LS, except there was no Australian based sub available.

Aren't those some people those who live out of the country? Which is exactly the same for LS, except there was no Australian based sub available.

It's free for the people that live in a country that don't have a broadcast partner, and the list for that is very small as most countries have a broadcast partner whether it's premier sports or setanta sports or fox sports over the in the US. Those are just a few.

From my understanding, livestream was free in every country around the world.

It's free for the people that live in a country that don't have a broadcast partner, and the list for that is very small as most countries have a broadcast partner whether it's premier sports or setanta sports or fox sports over the in the US. Those are just a few.

From my understanding, livestream was free in every country.

Your understanding is incorrect. It didn't work in any country I was in while I was away.

Your understanding is incorrect. It didn't work in any country I was in while I was away.

I didn't say it worked in every country. Didn't word that correctly before as it isn't available in a lot of countries (it used to be but that list started to drop). It was free in all of the countries it's available in. Although it should have worked when you were in Netherlands as that's one of the countries it's available in.

But when you got it to work by means I can't say, you didn't have to pay to use it.

With RugbyPass, you do for most countries.

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • Mister Wright
  • kiwibronco
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Spooky1013
  • Browny
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Bongo
  • Fatboy
  • Aldo
  • davidp
  • Sproj
  • Strop
  • Dony Eliakim
  • RolledOates
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.