VOTE Wayne Bennets Replacement

Discussion in 'The Rumour Mill' started by Fitzy, Oct 21, 2018.

Pick a Coach

1. Kevin Walters

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  2. Jason Demetriou

8 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. Anthony Seibold

31 vote(s)
    51.7%
  4. Michael Maguire

14 vote(s)
    23.3%
  1. Foordy

Foordy

So you're giving credit to the Owner and football manager (or was he CEO then?) ... either way the coach is far more influential on a teams performance than either

2. pagey

pagey NRL Captain

I'm more talking about recruitment.

3. BroncsFan

BroncsFan NRL Player

Did Siebold inherit a better team than Madge as well??

4. Foordy

Foordy

this is the team that Madge put together ...

5. BroncsFan

BroncsFan NRL Player

There was talk at the start of this year that Sam could move to second row or prop so Murray could play lock.

Might happen next year with Crichton moving on

6. 1910

1910 State of Origin Rep

Happens all the time especially If you jag one no one was expecting or have a young team.

Hawks surprised everyone in 2008 and then didn't make the finals in 2009, didn't win another one until 2013 and then won three in a row. Clarkson has four now.

Robinson went from premiers to second last a few years later and didn't win another one for five years.

7. Pub Steak

Pub Steak NYC Player

Bennett is better than all 4 put together. Stats and no stats. But from the 4 Madge is by far the better option for a club like the broncs. Too much media and other pressure for a rookie coach. I like niko playing in the halves but for the anti nicko in 7 crew out there, I dare say Madge will keep him in the 7. He plays him as a half for NZ and rates him highly. He prob won’t move on Macca either as he showed by sticking with farrah. Either way I still think he will go pretty well. Shame they’re too stupid to realise we already have the best coach in the nrl and the issues we’ve been having are much much deeper.

Horseheadsup likes this.
  8. upthebroncs

upthebroncs QCup Player

This been posted?

Attached Files: