NEWS Wayne Bennett declares: 'I will stick with Kodi at half'

Yes buy young development players because of the salary cap and milf, like jack bird or jimmy.

I am not sure you have too much to worry about the salary cap in the TPA era big marn.

Come on man, it's been over 3 years since he CHOSE to sign with us. Build a bridge and get over it, he ain't going back. Let it go already. Am sure Ricky has big things planned for your mob this year. Not to worry, I mean you guys still have the world's best second rower Papalii.

Come on man, it's been over 3 years since he CHOSE to sign with us. Build a bridge and get over it, he ain't going back. Let it go already. Am sure Ricky has big things planned for your mob this year. Not to worry, I mean you guys still have the world's best second rower Papalii.

Dont you mean the next Dave Taylor ?

We're probably talking about 2 different things. Milford is an opportunist without a doubt, which I guess you could call a type of vision. Ben Hunt is also very good at that!

However, I'm not sure he can identify a (temporary) weakness in the opponent and craft a tactic to take advantage of it as a team (whether in a few plays or even a few sets), which is a different type of vision all together, and an immensely important part of an organising half's arsenal, as is the ability to identify the best 5th tackle option, such as kicking for a repeat set (or a try if lucky) instead of hail mary when nothing is on, and lose possession.
Not true

Yes buy young development players because of the salary cap and milf, like jack bird or jimmy.

I am not sure you have too much to worry about the salary cap in the TPA era big marn.

Hey remember that time Milford didn’t want to stay in Canberra because it’s a dirty hole, and would rather live up here, so he signed with us, instead of with Canberra?

Yep. Me too, t’was a really great time.

tenor.gif

I wouldn't be so sure of that.

The thing with Hunt is that he won't have the same role he had at the Broncos. He won't be the one running the show, Widdop will be. When Hunt can just focus on what he does best, that's when he shines which is partly why he was dangerous at hooker. The problem he had at the Broncos is that he was the one in charge of guiding the team around the park while Milford played the support role and he just wasn't able to do that on weekly basis.

Add the fact that he will be determined to get one up on his former club.

That's the danger going into this game.

Don't be surprised if Hunt is the one that schools him.

This did not surprise me at all. I was expecting it.. Although, I wasn't expecting total domination. I thought Kodi would have at least did something.

Wayne Bennett declares: 'I will stick with Kodi at half'

Mumbles under breath, because I’ve got no choice...

Mumbles under breath, because I’ve got no choice...

LOL, I was thinking nearly the same :)

Thinking about "I'll stick with Copely at centre" this comment became "I'll stick with Kodi at half until I sign someone better"

Active Now

• Redfern_1980
  • phoenix
  • LittleDavey
  • Dexter
  • sooticus
  • Gaz
  • broncos4life
  • Big Del
  • pennywisealfie
  • winslow_wong
  • bert_lifts
  • lynx000
  • leish107
  • ettybay
  • bb_gun
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  • BruiserMk1
  • Santa
  • Foordy
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.