Wayne Bennett has stuffed Brisbane for 2018

until our huge pack gets tired and the opposition little men start to run riot

Is there a better defensive / workhorse back-row than Glenn, Gillett, McGuire? They’re more than capable of the clean-up work.

Just need them to pressure the playmakers like Blair without the cheap/lateshots

Blair leaving will do us wonders. His IQ level was comparable to Kim Jong Ung.

you'll be surprised how much we actually miss Blair, especially in defence.

we will also now need someone else to put the fear of god into the opposition kickers like Blair did for us ... we can't give them all the time in the world to put the ball where they want it...

you'll be surprised how much we actually miss Blair, especially in defence.

we will also now need someone else to put the fear of god into the opposition kickers like Blair did for us ... we can't give them all the time in the world to put the ball where they want it...

That's what Sims is for, you can't have two defensive props in a side anymore.

That's what Sims is for, you can't have two defensive props in a side anymore.

I don't really rate Sims. I certainly don't think he could do it anywhere near as good as Blair.

hopefully Lodge can take on that responsibility, since Blair is gone

Reckon Bennett is going for a full power game, dent the line, let the little/fast dudes sniff around the ruck like Milf and Roberts.

Bigger bodies all seemingly attributing for that. Probably not as enticing on the eye as perhaps Melbourne or others, but it'll work well ... as long as those same big bodies aren't stuff after 10mins and sitting ducks.
On the contrary. Far more easy on the eye than Melbourne. Although Melbourne play that similar style these days.. they've evolved to 2nd phase ablib

It's a fine line ... while you do obviously need some size, you need to be careful not to go overboard.

take a look at the sides with arguably the 3 biggest packs in the comp (Raider, Bulldogs and Warriors) ... all 3 missed the finals in 2017. and the Warriors in particular have got some pretty good little men to run riot
Please. Best pack going around recently was Melb and NQL. Both made the GF

It won’t happen, even though it would be interesting. I’d put a carton on it. Bennett has been very public in backing Kodi at half this year.
He was very public that Copley would take Hodges' vacant jersey. Then Roberts became available.

I don't really rate Sims. I certainly don't think he could do it anywhere near as good as Blair.

hopefully Lodge can take on that responsibility, since Blair is gone
Sims. He's good at it

It won’t happen, even though it would be interesting. I’d put a carton on it. Bennett has been very public in backing Kodi at half this year.

Like he backed Copley?

Active Now

• kman
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Allo
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • Financeguy
  • kiwi2
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Robboi_321
  • Brocko
  • Tmac
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.