WCC: Broncos vs Wigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Sunday, 22 February 2015 at 5:45:00 AM) Local time

I think it will show the gap between England and Australia.

Can any one tells us who was playing the last 20 min of Cowboys trial that way we could work out a possible squad for this game. Bennet did say in his press conference that all the players going to England were rested last 20.

Can any one tells us who was playing the last 20 min of Cowboys trial that way we could work out a possible squad for this game. Bennet did say in his press conference that all the players going to England were rested last 20.

Pretty much all of the stars were rested..

Paul White has said Broncos will be taking over their strongest possible squad..

Copley, Reed, Gillett, Oates and Thaiday won't be going by the looks of it. But the rest will more than likely be there.

Last edited:
Should be a great experience for the the team/squad. I imagine that Bennett would cut no corners in player management for a long-haul trip like that. Going on tour might usually does wonders for team spirit.

Where it leaves us fatigue wise for Round 1, I dunno.

The last time we went over to England for a game like this, we had our worst start to a season since 99. Hopefully we don't repeat that..

Last edited:
Heres how I see it going down

1. Kahu
2. Vidot
3. Opiac
4. Whitchurch
5. Maranta
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. McGuire
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Glenn
12. Lowrie
13. Parker

14. Gavet
15. Dodds
16. Waddell
17. Molo/Ofa/Garbutt

I can see hodges been rested. Oates, Reed, Gillett, Thaiday, Stagg & Copley will all play in the trial on the same day in Australia. Bennett has already confirmed that the guys who had off season surgery wouldn't be making the trip to England.

wouldn't surprise me if he took eden over aswell for a bit of local knowledge

I hate how we have to wait for 2 weeks.

Ah, of course! Sorry mate, I'm not with it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• IceWorks
  • Justwin
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • Cavalo
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • Browny
  • mrtij
  • Scdeac
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Kev_Guz
  • Santa
  • Skyblues87
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • davidp
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.