WCC - Leeds Rhinos vs North Queensland Cowboys

That was a little girly slap by Ta-meow. Leeds players obviously pissed off they've been given a hiding.

The hit on Tamou was decent. Worth being sent off for.
Absolutely. Plum shot right in the shnozz. Dropped him hard.

Tamou may be a bit of a grub at the best of times, but that was as cheap as they come.

Absolutely. Plum shot right in the shnozz. Dropped him hard.

Tamou may be a bit of a grub at the best of times, but that was as cheap as they come.

So is a slap though. Tamou was trying it on because he knew he wouldn't be sent off for it, looking for a reaction. He got it.

So is a slap though. Tamou was trying it on because he knew he wouldn't be sent off for it, looking for a reaction. He got it.
Not arguing the point. Easter Island has history of that kind of niggle. Galloway was giving him a fair facial though.

End of the day, he had eyes for Galloway before Mitch puts one right on the button. If Keith was sufficiently aggrieved, he should have sorted it out himself.

Not arguing the point. Easter Island has history of that kind of niggle. Galloway was giving him a fair facial though.

End of the day, he had eyes for Galloway before Mitch puts one right on the button. If Keith was sufficiently aggrieved, he should have sorted it out himself.

I'll agree with that.

Does someone have the ability to put a side by side comparison up because this seems so true!

Never mind, here it is.
CHtMktGUsAAIgqI.jpg

Last edited:
What about on Jacob Lillyman in SOO game 3.2 cheap shots in the 1 tackle.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about on Jacob Lillyman in SOO game 3.2 cheap shots in the 1 tackle.

"There's the stiffy"

-Ray Warren, 2015

:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I don't care if he wasn't watching it or ready for it this morning.I loved watching him get smacked in his stupid face.

I've got a new screensaver.

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • Broncorob
  • GCBRONCO
  • Santa
  • TimWhatley
  • Brocko
  • cento
  • The Don
  • Shane Tronc
  • Evander
  • theshed
  • bb_gun
  • Battler
  • Financeguy
  • Fatboy
  • Xzei
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
  • jarro65
  • Rowdy124
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.