Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
World Club Challenge
Leeds Rhinos vs North Queensland Cowboys
Headingley Carnegie Stadium, Monday 22 February
Kick Off: 5:00am (Queensland Time)

Leeds Rhinos
1. Zak Hardaker 22. Ash Handley 3. Kallum Watkins 4. Joel Moon 5. Ryan Hall 14. Liam Sutcliffe 25. Jordan Lilley 8. Keith Galloway 7. Rob Burrow 10. Adam Cuthbertson 15. Brett Delaney 26. Brett Ferres 16. Brad Singleton
Interchange: 17. Mitch Garbutt 18. Jimmy Keinhorst 20. Anthony Mullally 21. Josh Walters

North Queensland Cowboys
1. Lachlan Coote 2. Kyle Feldt 3. Justin O'Neill 4. Kane Linnett 5. Antonio Winterstein 6. Michael Morgan 7. Johnathan Thurston 8. Matthew Scott 9. Jake Granville 10. James Tamou 11. Gavin Cooper 12. Ethan Lowe 13. Jason Taumalolo
Interchange: 14. Rory Kostjasyn 15. John Asiata 16. Scott Bolton 17. Ben Hannant

I'm going to tap out, can't afford another late morning, especially when the game won't be much of a contest.

Will catch a replay later.

Ride 'em Cowboys.

Bit of a snooze fest so far.

Any decent position has been squandered with brain farts and drop balls

Leeds with the upper hand for mine

Cowboys look like they did early in the 2015 season. Lacking in the skill and heart that won them the premiership.
Just waiting for them to switch on.

Last edited:
Garbutt is a monster of a human

Cowboys have cracked the Rhinos now

4-4 at half time. I would say the two teams are fairly well matched. Wait for the Cowboys to get the wind behind them I think.

4-4 at half time, Cosboys definitely look like they haven't checked in to the season yet. They just had five minutes camped on Leeds line before half time and couldn't crack them, well done Leeds.

On a more interesting side note, is there a more beautiful woman on tv than Yvonne? She is just absolutely stunning and how beautiful is that smile!

Leeds' try was quite good. Their crazy offload game paid dividends finally at the end there. Surprised they missed the conversion.

Linnet scores after 30 seconds. How good are British crowds! Singing team songs, bagging each other out, complaining about everything. Love it!!

Feldt just did a Jonah Lomu run over one of the Leeds players, great stuff!

I'd take Thurston off now if I was Green.

Lol Garbutt just KO'd Tamou, suck shit.

Best thing I've seen Garbutt do hahahaha hahahaha

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • The True King
  • Battler
  • Financeguy
  • phoenix
  • Brocko
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BroncoFan94
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • The Don
  • Fitzy
  • Griffo
  • Foordy
  • Manlyman
  • Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
  • cento
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.