Anthony Milford Discussion

I will admit that I wasn't so much reading into the whole milf being overweight earlier in the year and had Put it down to a simple form lapse. Looking back on it there was always 3 or 4 times a game where I'd jump out of my seat thinking he's going to make a break only to just poke his nose through and be tackled. Looking forward to recent weeks and he is playing the exact same game and doing identical plays however rather then just poking his nose through he actually makes the breaks. I guess a couple of kegs makes all the difference!

Haven't been there in a little while since they jacked up their prices.

used to be able to get 2 small curries + rice for 12 bucks I think.

last time i went there and got the same it cost me like 35 bucks :whatwouldjareddo: (i did add a couple of tikka's but for 35 bucks I would've been better off ubering to punjabi palace!)

i was too hungover to argue but yeah, kinda put me off that place.
Wait you serious?
I get 2 curries + rice for 9.95 at my local. They raised the 1 curry + rice from 8 to 9, but the 2+rice is still a tenner.

One over Unforgiven, by a mile.

Here we go again.

not-keanu.gif

Masters of puppets s&m is where it's at.

Seriously I'm not the biggest Metallica fan but s&m is fucking incredible.

Masters of puppets s&m is where it's at.

Seriously I'm not the biggest Metallica fan but s&m is fucking incredible.

S&M really improved a few sub-par songs like "The Outlaw Torn" and "Bleeding Me". But it lost me when they continued their trend of shortening the ending of "Nothing Else Matters". And they killed Puppets when they cut the song just before the best best bit, the synchronised solo by James & Kirk. That solo is haunting live.

And this is the problem with Marshall playing in the halves.

Milford doesn't take control of the team.

We would have been better off just keeping Kodi in the halves and having Marshall on the bench.

Milford is fat again. He has no idea what he's doing out there. Sometimes he runs well and sometimes he doesn't. He defended well last week but other than that he never does anything else well. He isn't the half that will win us the premiership. There was one bloke out there who did something though..

Milford is fat again. He has no idea what he's doing out there. Sometimes he runs well and sometimes he doesn't. He defended well last week but other than that he never does anything else well. He isn't the half that will win us the premiership. There was one bloke out there who did something though..

I fear another loss where he gets destroyed in defence and he'll relapse into smashing Big Macs again.

I fear another loss where he gets destroyed in defence and he'll relapse into smashing Big Macs again.
I hope so. If he can't utilize his speed now he may as well become a big body to have in the defensive line.

Milford won't be the first great Broncos player to have a sub-par game in the finals. So much chopping and changing and the entire gameplan was devoted to the otherside of the field and exploiting the defence of Keary & Matterson. Perhaps Marshall and Milford should have swapped sides?

Milford won't be the first great Broncos player to have a sub-par game in the finals. So much chopping and changing and the entire gameplan was devoted to the otherside of the field and exploiting the defence of Keary & Matterson. Perhaps Marshall and Milford should have swapped sides?

I don't think our coaching staff are that ambitious to try different things mid game.

Active Now

• Mister Wright
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • The True King
  • Fitzy
  • mitch222
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • thenry
  • Culhwch
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Wild Horse
  • bert_lifts
  • ChewThePhatt
  • LittleDavey
  • Brotherdu
  • Financeguy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Dash
  • MrMoore
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.