Anthony Milford Discussion

tumblr_inline_noabgedhTC1ronnix_500.gif

Rip, not Rib mate. Although I think I might Rib in tonight.

His local maccas is only just getting re-stocked and McNuggets back on the menu for the general public

Was really worried he'd fall off the wagon when Macca's ran that 24 nuggets for $10 deal.

KFC nugs > McD's nugs. (they also had a 24 for $10 promo happening, i smashed quite a few boxes)

Not any more the pricks. I asked and they said the promo was over, now it's just 18 nuggets for like $12 or something. I couldn't even.

Change the thread title. We need to talk about nuggets.

I'm pretty good at this, I successfully hijacked another thread in the past talking about chicken tikka's from Miss India which caused both Broncospwn and Nashy to go get them for dinner that evening.

They are pretty good though.

It's fitting for tonight. I'm gonna munch down on chicken nuggets while the broncos destroy the chooks.

You've inspired me lads, well done. Going to go destroy some of the Colonel's finest (not saying much) now.

It might take all of us to make up for what KFC has lost because Milford has been dieting

back on topic since i'm getting hungry with all the colonel talk :P

it was good to see Milford lose the 100 extra kg he was carrying at the start of the season :biggrin:

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Painin the Haas
  • Bish
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Fitzy
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • Skathen
  • Kev_Guz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.