Anthony Milford Discussion

I think the idea that these players are putting in effort is unfair. They are clearly trying, the problem though is they don't seem to be improving.

That's the point I'm making, I'd be livid if people thought I wasn't trying my heart out when I was giving it everything I've got. Performance is not always a direct result of effort.

I mean I put in all the effort I can to look like Mr.T but I'm never going to get there.

What I see is that Milford loves to play footy but doesn't like to (at this stage) put in the hard work off the field to be in peak shape.

Understandable. I just hope that he can grow up sooner rather than later, as he is getting paid a large chunk of our salary cap next year.
He needs a Mrs to drag him home early... brissy girls letting the broncs down badly on this one

Wonder if that was a bit of a spiel the other day from Bennett when talking about Roberts: "He doesn't drink anymore, it's not about him anymore it's about the team"

A little shot at some of our other players perhaps?

Wonder if that was a bit of a spiel the other day from Bennett when talking about Roberts: "He doesn't drink anymore, it's not about him anymore it's about the team"

A little shot at some of our other players perhaps?

Why can't the broncos as a team get a pact going that they don't have alcohol during the season? Surely it can't be that hard. Win the premiership then get mortal on grand final night and wake up in Thailand.

Been saying forever that it's clearly off-field issues that have lead to this version of Milford, whether it's grog or poor dietary choices. There's nothing the club can really do about it, they can't really issue him an alcohol ban as he hasn't had any (public) alcohol related incidents, apart from maybe the curfew issue at Emerging Origin camp.

The onus is on him, I really hope he grows up a lot over the off-season and comes back in top shape for 2018 ready to get to fucking work, sick of watching him waste his talent.
What's to stop the coaching staff from saying lose 5kgs or be dropped to reserves?

They can't "legally" tell him what to do in his own time I guess, but surely as a professional athlete there's KPI's he has to meet.

Are you people seriously starting the whole fat Milford thing again?

lfL0UvH.gif

No one cares if he's chubby or not, we care that his running game got a lot worse. Most people agree that he at least seems to look heavier, and that could be why. If he was still killing it with his running, he can be as chubby as he wants.

No one cares if he's chubby or not, we care that his running game got a lot worse. Most people agree that he at least seems to look heavier, and that could be why. If he was still killing it with his running, he can be as chubby as he wants.

He could be fucking Grimmus for all I care as long as his running game is in order.

grimace_is_a_pimp__by_starcatfri-d5qfcdx.png

Another big turning point in the previous game was Milford dropped Norman's kick into the ingoal. Who on here believes he wouldn't of made it home if he caught it.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Manofoneway
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • ChewThePhatt
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Maddy
  • jd87
  • lynx000
  • blacknwhite
  • Allo
  • The Don
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Johnny92
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Skyblues87
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Lurker
  • FACTHUNT
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.