Anthony Milford Discussion

My issue is that over the past two seasons he has been off more often than he has been on. He needs to do more.
Sure sometimes hes inconsistent and thats a fair argument, but tonight he was good. Why use previous performances as a basis for criticism on how he played tonight? Illogical.

Hey look, another excuse. From what has been said, he can't feel his shoulder at all. So it's not a problem. His hop, skip and jump routine isn't doing anything anymore. Did he do anything that directly led to anything worthwhile tonight?

It is a legitiment excuse though is it not?

Sure sometimes hes inconsistent and thats a fair argument, but tonight he was good. Why use previous performances as a basis for criticism on how he played tonight? Illogical.
Because he wasn't that good tonight either. He touched the ball a lot and a lot of the time just did absolutely nothing with it. His half breaks were great, but led to nothing. Benji is copping it for his kicking but he's not our future. I want our million dollar half to start playing like it more often, don't you?

Dip in form? I suggest you go back and watch his last half of 2016 and the beginning of this season.
Yes, dip in form. He was one of our best players every game for 4 or 5 games in a row up until about 2 weeks ago. He was the form player of the ENTIRE comp for the first 10 rounds of last year, he has had games in between that where he has been our best. This isn't a PlayStation game or SuperCoach where the best player just simply is the best player every game.

Yes, dip in form. He was one of our best players every game for 4 or 5 games in a row up until about 2 weeks ago. He was the form player of the ENTIRE comp for the first 10 rounds of last year, he has had games in between that where he has been our best. This isn't a PlayStation game or SuperCoach where the best player just simply is the best player every game.
But it is real life where people who earn a million dollars a year in any job do well for over 50% of the time they're at work.

It's all your bullshit comment warranted.
Feel free to point out the ridiculous parts. I merely listed the excuses that have been used for him this season and asked when he was going to start playing like other million dollar players.

But it is real life where people who earn a million dollars a year in any job do well for over 50% of the time they're at work.
I think you're looking back with rose tinted glasses. If johns and Lockyer played at 100% every year and every game wouldn't they have won the premiership every year between them because everyone else on their team also would have played to their value every year 100% of the time.

If this can't remain civil, then this ends.

We're not going to have thread after thread derailed with shit fights. Argue the points respectfully, or don't at all.

Hopefully Hunt plays 9 next year for the Dragons, then. :wink:

Anyway Niko was great tonight, should be 7 next week and hopefully the Niko and Milf show resumes.

I think you're looking back with rose tinted glasses. If johns and Lockyer played at 100% every year and every game wouldn't they have won the premiership every year between them because everyone else on their team also would have played to their value every year 100% of the time.
Lockyer and Johns weren't being paid on potential.

Lockyer and Johns weren't being paid on potential.
Neither is a player who was THE form player of the competition at the start of 2016 and was the best player in a grand final. That's a million dollar player in today's market well and truly

If this can't remain civil, then this ends.

We're not going to have thread after thread derailed with shit fights. Argue the points respectfully, or don't at all.
Who wasn't being civil?

Neither is a player who was THE form player of the competition at the start of 2016 and was the best player in a grand final. That's a million dollar player in today's market well and truly
So you're saying his 9 really good games earned him one million a season? So he's like Jarryd Hayne minus the dreams.

Because he wasn't that good tonight either. He touched the ball a lot and a lot of the time just did absolutely nothing with it. His half breaks were great, but led to nothing. Benji is copping it for his kicking but he's not our future. I want our million dollar half to start playing like it more often, don't you?
Look I'm not saying he had a 10/10 game, but all those half breaks and moves he did put penrith on the back foot and kept the pressure on them. That's what you want from a playmaker right?

Look I'm not saying he had a 10/10 game, but all those half breaks and moves he did put penrith on the back foot and kept the pressure on them. That's what you want from a playmaker right?
I want plays made by a playmaker. He runs well sometimes but when does he actually playmake?

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • bb_gun
  • Fitzy
  • mrslong
  • FACTHUNT
  • Old Mate
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.