What a Flegler!

We must think differently. I envisioned the young bloke taking off a young lasses bra. The drink was for Dutch courage.
So he's trying to undo the bra with one hand while holding a beer in the other? Or has he had a major tumble while trying to get the bra off and knocked his drink off the bedside table? I need to know this boy's fate.

A flegler should also be when you get offered a huge salary despite being extremely mediocre.

So...reading this right...instead of getting a wad of cash on your next contract, you get a Flegler? Njce

tbh I think he’s hard done by here!!

the Glenn stuff though...one could say when you’re on your final lap around the oval or your final rep, you have one Glenn to go

So...reading this right...instead of getting a wad of cash on your next contract, you get a Flegler? Njce

tbh I think he’s hard done by here!!

the Glenn stuff though...one could say when you’re on your final lap around the oval or your final rep, you have one Glenn to go
Sounds more like you've done 3 Glenns too many... might even call that a Boyd

To think you are going to get through something really quick but it actually ends up being one of the slowest days of your life - that’s a Maranta.

The time where you make it to an acting important position in your company but then get demoted after two weeks because you actually ended up being totally out of your depth and no one understand me how you got there in the first place - a Manihera

So he's trying to undo the bra with one hand while holding a beer in the other? Or has he had a major tumble while trying to get the bra off and knocked his drink off the bedside table? I need to know this boy's fate.
Either way, he is likely mentally scared until he gets it right next time with hopefully an even better set of jugs.

When a bloke tries to tackle you , and runs into the arm carrying the ball , and the commentators say it should be a penalty . LOL .

Bumping this thread to give some credit to Flegs.

He's really been excellent this year, he's cleaned up his stupidity in a major way and doesn't give away crucial penalities every game.

It's honestly like he got a brain transplant in the off season. He was one of the most frustrating players in the team, a lot of talent but dumb as shit.

Now he's showing all his talent, and while he still has the odd bone head mistake, it's easily negated by all the quality he brings. it's far more diamonds than rocks now.

It's remarkably similar to Oates, he made so many silly errors in previous years, but yesterday that try, perfect touch with his foot and then picked up a ball in pouring rain off the floor at near full speed. WTF, is that the same Oates? And he even makes the right decision in defence almost every time now.

What is happening?

Bumping this thread to give some credit to Flegs.

He's really been excellent this year, he's cleaned up his stupidity in a major way and doesn't give away crucial penalities every game.

It's honestly like he got a brain transplant in the off season. He was one of the most frustrating players in the team, a lot of talent but dumb as shit.

Now he's showing all his talent, and while he still has the odd bone head mistake, it's easily negated by all the quality he brings. it's far more diamonds than rocks now.

It's remarkably similar to Oates, he made so many silly errors in previous years, but yesterday that try, perfect touch with his foot and then picked up a ball in pouring rain off the floor at near full speed. WTF, is that the same Oates? And he even makes the right decision in defence almost every time now.

What is happening?

I think after his comeback game dumbness he has really worked on his discipline and he has improved out of sight.

8. Flegler
10. Haas
13. Carrigan

15. Hetherington
16. Jensen

Then throw in the second rowers, we aren't going to be intimidated / smashed by anyone anymore.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mustafur
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.