What can we say at the moment?

Dee

Dee

QCup Player
Apr 30, 2010
Well, that's good.
We also caught the Storm on an off day, but never the less, we dominated and won.

This should give us some confidence!

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Professor47 said:
Flutterby said:
They were best mates and a disruptive influence on others. They basically used to separate them at training - kind of like what you do with kindergarten children who when they are together just play up and don't follow instruction.

ohhhhhh right - that makes sense.

Time and place I suppose - they probably should have picked the time and place.

TBH I'm surprised this was the case under WB... surely he would have been able to keep those 2 in order... I'm sure they both have huge respect for the man.

While Wayne is definitely an excellent mentor and "father figure" to young men, he also strongly believes in the "Boys will be boys" attitude to life, and that they have to make their own mistakes.

Hence he wouldn't step into a situation like this until it got too far, and as any parent knows, once you let it go too far it's much harder to stop it.

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
after his motm performance on friday, they asked thaiday what has brought out this brilliant form and he said "lost a few off-field distractions".

khunt anyone?

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
QUEENSLANDER said:
after his motm performance on friday, they asked thaiday what has brought out this brilliant form and he said "lost a few off-field distractions".

khunt anyone?

I would say you are 100% on the money.

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
Coxy said:
Professor47 said:
Flutterby said:
They were best mates and a disruptive influence on others. They basically used to separate them at training - kind of like what you do with kindergarten children who when they are together just play up and don't follow instruction.

ohhhhhh right - that makes sense.

Time and place I suppose - they probably should have picked the time and place.

TBH I'm surprised this was the case under WB... surely he would have been able to keep those 2 in order... I'm sure they both have huge respect for the man.

While Wayne is definitely an excellent mentor and "father figure" to young men, he also strongly believes in the "Boys will be boys" attitude to life, and that they have to make their own mistakes.

Hence he wouldn't step into a situation like this until it got too far, and as any parent knows, once you let it go too far it's much harder to stop it.

Plus after what happened when Hodges got dropped for signing with the Roosters and then Bennett had "secret" talks to go to the Roosters, he pretty much lost all respect he had for Bennett. And over the past few years K Hunt has pretty much had/shown zero respect for pretty much everyone.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Foordy
  • Pablo
  • Swordfish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.