What NRL team do you HATE the most?

Picture says it all:

CtbJ7TMWAAAK9yj

Tie between the dirty cheating Storm and the salary cap cheating Roosters.

Manly is an old favourite but they don't have massive dickheads with the Stewarts, Watmough and Matai gone.

Roosters are head and shoulders above the rest for me.

Melbourne
**** Melbourne and all their gumby fans

Hate - Modern Day NRL
Like - Broncos
Soft Spot - Newcastle

Therefore, anyone who isn't the Broncos, I really don't watch unless I'm sick and in bed and have nothing else to do. Modern day NRL just isn't that exciting.

Hate - Modern Day NRL
Like - Broncos
Soft Spot - Newcastle

Therefore, anyone who isn't the Broncos, I really don't watch unless I'm sick and in bed and have nothing else to do. Modern day NRL just isn't that exciting.

Yeah, unless it's a game that I think is going to be a cracker, I generally only watch Broncos games closely. I'll have the other games on in the background though. I remember when I used to watch every single game of the season. That said, I'll watch every game of the first few rounds haha

Souffs. Already hated them before the whole Wayne affair, but they're now on a whole new level.

Sharks. Won their title as doping cheats, and were never punished for it accordingly.
Having Gallen and Graham in their team, compounds the hate.

Chooks, because Politis and their salary sombrero.

Dogs, just feral.

Raiders, because Sticky and their arsehole fans at the greenhouse.

Storm, not so much because of the cheating, but because of their grubby tactics. As much as I admire Bellamy for his tactical nous, I cannot respect him for the wrestle techniques and injury risks he submitted opposition players to.
I also don't dislike Smith, but he is Bellamy's extension on the field, so he chips the same criticism...

Manly will always have a special place in my hatred scale, but with only DCE as a strong dislike in the team and a nice brand of footy, they're down the pecking order.

I'm probably in the minority on this, but I don't really hate the Cows.
As much as 2015 hurt (I was there), we lost the game more than they won it, and although I strongly dislike Green, I've always liked Thurston and him getting a ring softened the blow a little.

Reading all of the responses, I think I could make a case for hating every damn club tbh. Not sure how I forgot the chooks though. The fact that their Sombrero (ie playing a round of golf with Uncle Nick) is a known thing and just laughed off is pretty infuriating. It's a real tie for hatred these days between Manly, Storm and the Chooks.

Storm. Never forget.
Roosters. Blatant cheats with few supporters but a rich and powerful kingpin.
Raiders temporarily. At least while Sticky is ever there. Actually, don't hate them, just death-riding Sticky.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • broncsgoat
  • Allo
  • Midean
  • leon.bott
  • Xzei
  • MrMoore
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Battler
  • Redux
  • cento
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Brotherdu
  • RodF
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 32 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.